Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Just finished Prototype2.

i just got the Burnout Paradise plat yesterday :D

Ugh I cant get online for that game, stupid router wont connect thru UPnP.

how was chapter 6 for you? I found it extremely aggravating at first. Took a day to figure out the baby steps pace for me.

6 was a little painful. Took me 2 tries just to figure out when/how to dodge the giant laser beam thing from Braintrust. I honestly found chapter 7 to be the most difficult... that is until I actually found those spawn trucks/buildings :shakefist: Chapter 6 probably took me 3-4 tries while Chapter 7 kicked my arse, at least, 5 times before nailing it. Part of my issue was trying to go for as many challenges as possible during the 1st run of each chapter. It's funny because up through chapter 5 it was cake... then BAM, difficulty spiked up quite a bit for a couple chapters.
  • Like 1

6 was a little painful. Took me 2 tries just to figure out when/how to dodge the giant laser beam thing from Braintrust. I honestly found chapter 7 to be the most difficult... that is until I actually found those spawn trucks/buildings :shakefist: Chapter 6 probably took me 3-4 tries while Chapter 7 kicked my arse, at least, 5 times before nailing it. Part of my issue was trying to go for as many challenges as possible during the 1st run of each chapter. It's funny because up through chapter 5 it was cake... then BAM, difficulty spiked up quite a bit for a couple chapters.

I think i lucked out on chapter 7, once you got out of the sewer section I moved everyone up and then immedietly turned left and went to the edge of the map. No one would bother the spawner, that the spawner its self couldn't take care of.

• Like 1