Most Recent Platinum

Muff

My latest platinum? Aliens: Colonial Marines. Yeah, THAT game. To make it more intersting, it's platinum number 20. Nice, round number. Certainly not a trophy I'd put in my Trophy Cabinet. But I'll tell you what - I'm actually glad I went through that sh!tty game. Same thing with Duke Nukem Forever. Sometimes you need to go through a river of sh!t, just to come out cleaner on the other side (to semi-quote one of greatest movies). You need to play sh!tty games, so you could appreciate the really good ones. And now, when I'm done with Colonial Marines, I could easily trade it in and wait for Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (it comes out in Europe in about two weeks)

• Like 2

:platinum: #16 - Titan Souls

1L164e75.png

This game was ok but didn't find it as good as I thought it would be. This game has a similar concept as Shadow of the Colossus where it is a game in which you only fight bosses. In this game you are killed with one hit and bosses die with one hit to their weak point although you either had to do something to reveal that weak point or wait for an opening for an enemies weak point to be exposed. I didn't really like this concept because battles were very short and none really felt rewarding when I beat them even on bosses where I died repeatedly. I actually didn't mind bosses being able to kill me in 1 hit, although it can be frustrating when you die to the same boss numerous times, I just wish the battles were more drawn out and memorable. The plat had its challenges but not extremely difficult though. All in all a decent experience but not sure I can say I recommend this one unless you can get it cheap doods

This. I totally agree with Prinny.

• Like 4