Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Toukiden: The Age of Demons

1L69b47c.png

The Slayer of Legend

:platinum: Ultra Rare - 1.73%  :platinum:

This one's was a struggle against the fiercest foe any gamer will ever face: RNG, the unseen beast that controls all probabilities.

But I finally managed to defeat it. Now I shall rest my weary body before heading to a land infested with monsters called Aragami...

How many hours did it take to plat the game?

How many hours did it take to plat the game?

Took almost 300 hours. There is not enough money to do what must be done, Mitama farming takes and eternity even with Heroes Guidance stacked, the drop rate for some items is almost non-existent and the online community is thinned out. I had to set a session a couple of months ago to get some player shadows with HG stacked and endgame gear - even with that, it took another 100 hours to my already 200 hours of game.

Took almost 300 hours. There is not enough money to do what must be done, Mitama farming takes and eternity even with Heroes Guidance stacked, the drop rate for some items is almost non-existent and the online community is thinned out. I had to set a session a couple of months ago to get some player shadows with HG stacked and endgame gear - even with that, it took another 100 hours to my already 200 hours of game.

Damn that's quite a grind  :blink: .

platinum #104 Motorstorm Apocalypse 

completed in 4 days and 3 hours

average completion 27%

platinum rarity 7.01% very rare

would of taken longer but did the trick to speed grinding (private games with the quickest elimination mode). going to have at it with 2 or 3 indies before i get back on track. monster world 4 is one of them i think (gotta look up the requirements to ace 100%) next plat game will be grim fandango i heard people say it is easy after going through those indies.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 4

PLATINUM #283: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

1L75ed0b.png

Life of a Consulting Detective

Collect all possible in-game trophies

I'm glad they finally continued the story of The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (and yay for getting to play as Wiggins) ^^ Shame about all the main characters getting new voice actors (Kerry Shale :() and them redesigning Dr. Watson so drastically though.

How do you compare this game with two previous ones, better or worse? Also how long it is and trophy-wise is it straightforward or there are bunch of missable trophies!?