Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum # 107 Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

completed in 1 week and 19 hours

average completion 39%

platinum rarity 20.03% uncommon

finished this game in record time, thought it was going to take me 3 weeks. have a change of plans. going to play comix zone and checking on a set of indies to go through before i attempt back to the future: the game (complete series). 

edit: looks like it will be atomic ninja's for the vita and ps3/ps4. cant remember the system i have for prior.

some advice: if anyone is planning to attempt to plat this game, i advise to at least get the 1st and maybe 2nd DLC it helps alot in taking down mobs faster in the endgame.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 4

:platinum: Platinum #78 

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus!!

Dude this game is legit!! Idk why it took me so long to buy this!! I fucking love hack n slash games i don't care what anyone says hack n slash games are the best!! Period! The Story was surprisingly good! And funny lol not to mention all my waifus!! overall I had a lot of fun with this game! Next up estival versus!        

Edited by ChrizB17
  • Like 3

#193 Dead Island Definitive Edition for PS4. Not going to lie, I thoroughly enjoyed Dead Island a lot more this time around since the multiplayer was functioning a lot better. However, the Rootin Tootin Lootin Trophy can go to hell. I remember after playing the whole way through that I could only find 2 yellow weapons. I would have been finished with this game at least 2 days earlier if I didn't have to go back and waste a lot of time looking for yellow weapons. But aside from that, it was still a lot of fun.

• Like 4