Most Recent Platinum

Muff

but seriously, I know he might not be able to read this now in this site... but still.. thanks TheYuriG. Thought I will never ever plat this one thanks to it's MP trophies but Yuri said this is doable via self boost.. :3

I must have missed that, when I looked at the guide.. Thought I'd have to find a boosting partner. :/ Congrats, by the way. :)

I must have missed that, when I looked at the guide.. Thought I'd have to find a boosting partner. :/ Congrats, by the way. :)

well.. technically you will need a boosting partner.. but if you have PS3 and a vita plus an alt account (one of the reason why I made one), you could just download the game in both ps3 and vita(cross buy ftw), log in the ps3 (or vita if you want) in alt acct > invite your main acct to match..

Edited by JaM

well.. technically you will need a boosting partner.. but if you have PS3 and a vita plus an alt account (one of the reason why I made one), you could just download the game in both ps3 and vita(cross buy ftw), log in the ps3 (or vita if you want) in alt acct > invite your main acct to match..

I gathered that. Lol. I just meant I wouldn't need to find another person with the game, that wanted to boost, now. I have the whole trifecta of Sony systems. xD 

• Like 1