Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#194 and #195. Heavy Rain Remastered for PS4. I had been meaning to pick this game up ever since it was re-released. Not just for the fact that it is an easy platinum but because I haven't played it since I finished it for PS3 several years ago. I forgot how fantastic of a game it was. The voice acting is a bit cheesy at a couple parts but overall an excellent story, great graphics, (Two thumbs up). And Uncharted 4 which is just an excellent game all around. Uncharted 4 was probably my favorite of the entire series. The only thing I didn't like was the ridiculous amount of collectibles. I know in the past there's usually been 100 collectibles, in this one there's 193 total which I feel is a bit unnecessary but still, an amazing game to the end. Thank you Naughty Dog for such a fantastic series.

• Like 2

Platinum #77:

Demon Gaze Global Edition

Lc2c3a4.png

1Lc3c4f1.png

Bought the game over a year ago and finally started playing it last week. I loved the game, the characters were pretty entertaining and interesting (Fran!!) and the combat system was fun too. This was my 2nd drpg and it's making me crave some more. I thought the bosses were pretty hard at first but with proper artifact, demon keys and setup; they all became pretty easy.

Trophy-wise; Murasama grind... oh god. Took me 15-20 hours of farming to get both of them.

All in all, great game I definitely recommend to jrpg/drpg fans, although expect some farming with a lot of luck involved for the 2 Murasama trophies. I probably will play either Operation Abyss New Tokyo or Moe Chronicles, anyone played those?

I have played OPERATION abyss, it's a pain in the ass. Lot of grinding and luck too, sometime the dungeon are easy and other time are frustrating ad hell. Same as the boss battle, some fights are extremely hard at first but with better equipment and some level more you can overcome everything.

• Like 2

Platinum #77:

All in all, great game I definitely recommend to jrpg/drpg fans, although expect some farming with a lot of luck involved for the 2 Murasama trophies. I probably will play either Operation Abyss New Tokyo or Moe Chronicles, anyone played those?

Operation Abyss is convoluted....restricted levels( good strategy needed), you have to rest to level up( you can't continue farming), Permanent level down status effect,  takes a while to get into. 

Moe Chronicle...easy and has some risque stuff. Has the monster monpiece mini game stuff. 

Recommend Mind Zero as well. Persona like and a decent DRPG. If you can get it for under 10 digitally or cheap physically.

• Like 3