Most Recent Platinum

Muff

All in all, great game I definitely recommend to jrpg/drpg fans, although expect some farming with a lot of luck involved for the 2 Murasama trophies. I probably will play either Operation Abyss New Tokyo or Moe Chronicles, anyone played those?

Operation Abyss is convoluted....restricted levels( good strategy needed), you have to rest to level up( you can't continue farming), Permanent level down status effect,  takes a while to get into. 

Moe Chronicle...easy and has some risque stuff. Has the monster monpiece mini game stuff. 

Recommend Mind Zero as well. Persona like and a decent DRPG. If you can get it for under 10 digitally or cheap physically.

Kishnabe sums them up pretty well. I've also played both of those. One thing I'll add about Moe Chronicles is it actually has some pretty good gameplay mechanics that allowed for more strategy in battle than I expected.

I also recommend Mind Zero. It has the first person dungeon crawling elements of Demon Gaze, etc. during exploration with Persona type combat. It has a bit of a cliffhanger ending but still one of my favorite Vita games.

Another one I'd recommend is Stranger of Sword City. It's probably the toughest dungeon crawler I've played but it's not bad with the right strategy. I've completed it on the Xbox One side and am in the process of going through it again on the Vita and the enemies seemed tougher on the Xbox One version.

• Like 1

Just got the platinum trophy for DMC Devil May Cry Definitive Edition. I picked the game up ages ago but really though Dante was kind of annoying. He grows on you though. The story was decent. The gameplay was addicting, some of the mechanics were broken (get the timing right for Demon Dodge and nothing stands in your way.) Overall I would rate this an 7/10. 

• Like 2

Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky[/size]

1Lac997d.png

:platinum:Trophy CompletionistAll trophies acquired.

I find it surprising that the platinum for this game is about 10% more common than Atelier Ayesha Plus. Maybe it's just me, but I thought Ayesha Plus was easier. The hardest thing for me was beating the level 99 version of the final boss. I did it on my first playthrough, so I didn't have access to the items exclusive to Logy. I also missed the elixir base, which didn't help.

You found Ayrsha PLUS easier? Ok, I haven't played this one yet, but how did you manage to alchemize weapons and armor for those 4 dragons? I'm still stuck there. Could you PM me with advice?

#196 Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens for PS Vita. I have always been a huge fan of all of the lego games and this one certainly did not disappoint. Combining Star Wars and Legos has always been a fantastic idea in my book which is why I have most of the Lego sets from Star Wars.....don't judge me! :P Anyway, I breezed through it pretty quickly as expected but it didn't stop me from enjoying the game thoroughly. "Oh, one last thing, stop being evil!" Wait -- stop being evil?! But I'm a stormtrooper!

• Like 1