Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #90 (#195 completed overall): Sly 3: Honour among Thieves (Ps3)

L7a41a3.png

40-platinum.png   40,68%     1S20c3cb.png   Master Thief - Unlock all trophies for Sly Cooper's final outing. . . final? Really?

Sorry to ask what is perhaps a dumb question. But how is your completion rate 97% when you have almost the same amount of unearned trophies in comparison to earned ones?

Sorry to ask what is perhaps a dumb question. But how is your completion rate 97% when you have almost the same amount of unearned trophies in comparison to earned ones?

Games where people haven't earned a trophy yet (all those F-ranks) aren't included in this site's completion rate.

Games where people haven't earned a trophy yet (all those F-ranks) aren't included in this site's completion rate.

Yup...only games with at least 1 earned trophy counts towards the completion rate

Nice! What is the difficulty like. I went ahead and looked at your profile and was wondering how it holds up against MGS2 for example. Or if you're familiar with Metal Gear Rising, ... Just curious if you can compare the difficulty to another game so I know what I'm getting into.

My latest Platinum trophy is the Final Fantasy XIII one. I almost lost it when I thought I must have missed an item for the treasure hunter trophy somewhere. I tripple checked. Was my fault because I had not written one item down that I needed to get from a checklist. This resulting in me trying to get the trophy for over 5 hours (three cicles of checking, double and tripple checking) of upgrading gear.

I'd say that it's easier than MGS2, mainly because I couldn't finish VR mode for the life of me -_-. I still haven't finished MGR so can't compare this to Revengeance mode, but overall Furi should be easier because it takes way less time and the requirements for S rank are much more lenient as well. Go ahead and play it, best action game of 2016 for me so far :D

I'd say that it's easier than MGS2, mainly because I couldn't finish VR mode for the life of me -_-. I still haven't finished MGR so can't compare this to Revengeance mode, but overall Furi should be easier because it takes way less time and the requirements for S rank are much more lenient as well. Go ahead and play it, best action game of 2016 for me so far :D

Playing it right now! Bursting action, fast pace! Great game