Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #110 God of war 3 Remaster

completed in 3 days and 4 hours

average completion 49%

platinum rarity 25.33% uncommon

i really enjoyed this game, and i am glad that i do not have to do the challenges of exile, next game is hyperdimension neptunia rebirth 3 after doing nun attack. looks like i found a simple game in my backlog that can help raise my trophy points (plus i heard someone play it and it is fun).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

I shall look forward to using your guide, they are always really great and super easy to follow! Keep up the good work buddy :)

Thank you ^^ The guide is now published, though whether or not it's super easy to follow this time is up for debate :P

• Like 1

i think i dont have any platinum to brag about since i never really finish the game just because of trophies but only for the enjoyment of the game i bought

so yeah but i think i might have one if that counts

1L774872.png

Ar Nosurge

Aquired All Trophies (Platinum)

Been a fan of Ar Tonelico series (except 3 cause i dont have PS3) and when my cousin gave his PS Vita of his since he switched to 3DS (pls dont kill me) ive been saving money enough to buy PS Vita games and i say this could be one of the best JRPG i played in PS Vita

Well if only PS2 have trophy achievements i could have a lot of trophies from it and probably the closest one that has a system like that is Star Ocean 3 with their 255 insane achievement table

• Like 2