Muff

Most Recent Platinum

42,120 posts in this topic

#201 Orc Slayer. We've all heard the expression "you get what you pay for." Well in this case, you pay $3.99 and you get an easy platinum. However, buyer beware. This game is a garbage dumpster filled with poop juice. It is HORRIBLE. If you're being a trophy whore like I was, download this turd of a game. But if you don't care too much about trophies, then just uhhh, stay away from this one.

My first Plat, was on the PS4 & it was Rocket Leauge :) Nice & Easy Plat for me.

40-platinum.png #10

L6dd850.png

1Sc4c55f.png

Platinum Trophy

Unlock every trophy

40-platinum.png

3.85%
Ultra Rare

Edited by mr2k_pdh

#105 - Hyper Light Drifter 

1L904e83.png

Platinum

Get every trophy

Edited by z-Blazee

I got MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs. Zombies, that platinum was a little troublesome, the Treasures and the Dark parts were frustraiting, but after some time, I tried playing in all the dimensions, and finally, I get both, but the game is a mess, after my platinum, I continued playing online (before the platinum I also get alone when I played online in that moments), my great Uzume and Plutia (I have Uzume at level 99 and Plutia at level 91, both with HachimaJin dark parts, so in that levels, before the Platinum, they were invincibles), when I played onine, each one of these great girls became weaker by each misión I played throught, also, they became to receive more damage each time without they been Deadring, at my final misión, Plutia, received a big damage per each attack from Truenail, and she made very low damage to him, that really sucks and was very bad, I' dissapointed from that about the game, before, I would defeat Deadring really easy, quick and without to need any ítem to restore HP, also, Uzume had a POW of 1440~ and a defense of 1008~1054, meanwhile Plutia POW 1024~  and DEF 900~. :facepalm::angry:

The future games will be HN U (My game get crashed so my progress get back to what I have 4 days ago :( ), Dekamori Senran Kagura (Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!) (Only left the accumulative trophies about Total Notes, Total Score, Ninja Arts and songs) and maybe DOA Xtreame 3 Venus (if it doesn't have again any glitched special mission from any character left)

Edited by Zeitgeist-9