Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#11 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

1La38baf.png

The End of War

Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare

My first CoD!

Well, the game is not so hard, since there is a lot of accumulative trophies.. the problem here is the online part. Especially the Flip Flop trophy..

And not a deep story, but i like the Single Player mode, is frantic! And about the online multiplayer, i don't like it, but i usually don't like to play online, so, nothing new.

Edited by Pinguim_Ocupado
  • Like 4

:platinum: #49 - I am Bread

1La53c23.png

vJeKfzd.jpg

A++ on Cheese Hunt Garden is by far the worst s**t i've ever done, it took me one week to get that :shakefist: . I even got 1st place on that level  xD.The other levels are more or less doable with enough practice. I am very proud of this platinum  ^_^ .

7PONmzn.jpg

you are a legend m8 !!!!

• Like 1

Gran Turismo 5: Platinum Trophy #83

1L5ae327.png

This is one of my longest platinum time stamps, having spent 2 years, 7 months on my trophy list. I'm glad to finally have this done, I did not enjoy this game because I really dislike driving simulators. I started it because the server closure was imminent at the time, now that I'm done, I'm glad I never have to play this again. The platinum takes around 600 hours and was 9/10 difficulty for me, although I used glitches to help make Sebastian Vettel's Redbull challenge very easy, I still had difficulty getting the Gold time for Eiger Nordwand, even with the glitches I used, I still think this platinum was harder than WipEout HD, but if you can get WipEout HD platinum then you could do Gran Turismo 5. The platinum is unobtainable now because of the servers closing, both of the unobtainable trophies were incredibly easy to earn, so it is unfortunate that those 2 easy trophies lock people out of this plat. The A-Spec and B-Spec grinds were the longest part of this, but most of my time was spent AFK while grinding. The credit cap is 20million CR, which is annoying, when I did reach 20million during my grinds, I spent time just buying a shit ton of cars so I could make Car Collector a bit more pleasant, at the end I wasted every credit I had on buying the last remaining cars I needed for the trophy. This is the real driving simulator, but I wasn't prepared to purchase a wheel and you can't really simulate driving with a dualshock, so I am not a fan of this game, I'll never play it again.

Platinum Video

Hopefully I can get this game platinum someday, I already got the unobtainable trophies before the servers closed. Congrats on the platinum. 

• Like 2

platinum #113 Lego Legends of Chima: Lavals journey

completed in 2 days and 1 hour

average completion 65%

platinum rarity 52.34% common

it was pretty good, i expected this game to be finished by tomorrow but i beat expectations after raking in some serious trophy's after the 4th hour. 

looking though the backlog i see 3 choices ahead of me. after careful consideration. i think i am in a RPG mood. so it looks like i will be starting Megadimension neptunia V2 after 2 episodes of sam and max: the devil's playhouse. best possible choice (ps3 has been neglected for a while).

• Like 3