Most Recent Platinum

Muff

If serious, i'm interested in a elaborated opinion on why.

well i was never a fan of series, while people fell in love with the 2nd i was bored to death, but this one had a much better overall level design, the touchpad+OWL made the gameplay much more interesting, the story was full of cliches though but then again thats my humble opinion :P .Im not saying it was a great game but its something people should try if only for the stunning visuals.

1L91f1dc.png

#220 Scorched Savior

(Saints Row: Gat out of Hell)

it was fun for the 2hrs that the "story mode" actually lasted

Enjoyment 5/10

Difficulty 1/10

• Like 4

1L0a80f0.png

Platinum 94

PS4 Platinum 10

Orc Slayer

Whoever thought up the saying "The less said about it, the better" must have had a vision of this game in our modern day. Or not. Either way, here it is.

All ;lame attempts at humor aside, this is a 4 dollar game with a Platinum. On PS4. And that's the good news.

The bad news? Sit down... this may take a while.

The game looks like a PS1 game... not that I care, but most modern-day gamers do. I care more about mechaniics. Sadly, it has PS1 mechanics to match its PS1 look. Loose controls, a useless jump button that gets you stuck in weird places, and so on. At one point, the game played 2 BGM tracks simultaneously... it didn't crash, but it made the final boss battle that much more annoying. I have not received this many physical headaches from a game in recent memory. The special attacks are inaccessible because the game doesn't tell you what button does what., the screen size is too big and cannot be adjusted, problem after problem.

Well, I suppose my journey towards Platinum 100 can resume... but after a couple of days off. I feel so... you know.

Edited by Icebrand1270
  • Like 2