Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Fuuuuuu... let me see... this was a long journey, I can steel feel the pain, watching Ibra winning the best player in the world, even when I won everything and scored 400+ goals... yeah it's painful, but today... TODAY I got that last trophy that was hunting me some months ago until now! BOOM, DONE

So the game it's cool, I love the Liga Master, the first thing that I always do it's change the structure of one league and put the best teams there with my Benfica <3 than I play it on Master League, it's the only way I can enjoy the max level of the game, otherwise it's so easy... I had lots of fun there, I think I completed 4 seasons! When I got tired of ML I played Become a Legend and Online mode, the servers are kind of sh*t let's say, most of the time we can feel some lag going on, but I also enjoyed great games against great players, even loosing... it's so fun, so competitive, and that's what made me think that PES will be always better than FIFA, for me it's always more fun, enjoyable to play PES rather than FIFA, but that's it's a different matter.

This was a game that I played more than just to get the trophies, more games should have this effect on me, at the time only U4 online can do it.

Well, congratulations, you must really be a very skillful player. I got those ML and BAL trophies long time ago, yes, it's a lot of grind but I've always been a fan of the ML since Winning eleven times, so I usually enjoy the journey.

Now those online trophies, especially that Win 6 matches on super star, wow, it's hard as hell.

Yes, I'm agree, I also find PES more fun than FIFA..

• Like 1