Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Laa2cba.png

:platinum: The War to End all Wars :platinum:

Armchair Napoleon

Tom Clancy's EndWar

:awesome:  woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :awesome:

Ok...so how is this possible now?  I'm assuming they fixed whatever it was that prevented it, yeah?  When did that happen?

I only say this because I thought it was unobtainable :S

Ok...so how is this possible now?  I'm assuming they fixed whatever it was that prevented it, yeah?  When did that happen?

I only say this because I thought it was unobtainable :S

It was unobtainable until about a month or two ago when someone discovered that the glitched trophy (Dog of War) became unglitched, but only in the digital version of the game. The requirements are also different - you have to win 50 matches in a row online. I'm sure it was just a happy accident, because the digital version glitched another trophy (Always Attack) that is now only obtainable in the disc version. SO... you have to own both to get the platinum.

• Like 2

It was unobtainable until about a month or two ago when someone discovered that the glitched trophy (Dog of War) became unglitched, but only in the digital version of the game. The requirements are also different - you have to win 50 matches in a row online. I'm sure it was just a happy accident, because the digital version glitched another trophy (Always Attack) that is now only obtainable in the disc version. SO... you have to own both to get the platinum.

Damn man. That's awesome stuff then!  Congrats!

Nice way to earn some extra money from trophy hunters.

• Like 1