Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #116 skylanders: spyro's adventure

completed in 1 day and 19 hours

average completion 46%

platinum rarity 9.98% very rare

enjoyment factor 10/10 (would recommend to anyone who likes skylanders)

just finished it this morning, made heavy progress on day 1. cleaned the rest up on day 2.  a nice return back to the gaming world after the breakdown of the portal and the disc. going to intermission with some sam and max (the last 2 episodes) before i go onto gaming block game 2 of 4 which will be skylander's giants.

final boss was tough, biggest threat is the magma orbs. took 4-5 tries with each try getting me closer to win.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

:platinum:#52 - Ether One

1L33acbe.png

Difficulty 2/10

Score 6/10

Keeping this review short for now. Another PS Plus game that I had very little expectation from, but the story in here was actually pretty decent and puzzles weren't overly complicated. Unfortunately 6/10 is the best I can give for this game because it's an utter mess technically. "fast travel" times are atrocious (I thought the game froze first time I utilized this feature) and bugs/crashes occurred way too often for a short game.

• Like 4

One gameplay-element to annoy them all...

Already decided on what to be plat #100?

I picked up "Spy Chameleon" last night so it might be that one.  Love those type of puzzle games.  I also have "Murdered: Soul Suspect" on PS3 so might speed run through that game to get the 100th milestone :-)

I picked up "Spy Chameleon" last night so it might be that one. Love those type of puzzle games.

*looks at the PSN-avatar* Yep, you love puzzle games. :D

If I had to choose between those two, personally I would choose Murdered. But only for the reason that I know a bit about the game. No matter what, I hope that you will enjoy the game you will choose. :)

• Like 2