Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #130

L04c7f2.png

1L887f31.png

Toughest Soul Trophy :platinum:

All Trophies Obtained

Demon's Souls sure was a challenging and fun game though i do kinda think some people did exaggerate with how difficult this game is. The all Ring Trophy took me the longest since for some unknown reason it took me like 10 black phantom kills to get to Pure White Char Tendency to get the friend ring.

LOL! I had the same problem when I platted that again in the JP version.

Anyway, for me, we gots:

PLAT #181:

L78d059.png

1L63d8bb.png

I found the PS3 version to be much harder than the PS4 one (although I platted it more quickly). Still fun, though.

• Like 3

1Lfa9510.png

It is an easy game like the most people said. I personally think it an average game. If you like side scrolling platform, you could try it. However, don't pay too much. I purchased mine new for $20, and I think this price is a little bit high consider the game is kind short.

#58 - Snoopy's Grand Adventure - PS4

• Like 4

Platinum #44: Hitman GO: Definitive Edition

1L7b0d30.png

This game was pretty fun. I had it on my iPhone so the vita was just an added treat. I need one more Hitman game (Blood Money) and I will have all the Hitman platinums. I would like Blood Money to be my 47th Platinum. 

Game Difficulty: 2/10

Game Rating: 8.5/10

Edited by PipeSwinger
  • Like 4

Not sure if I want to 100% it yet though as the Underdome DLC is not enjoyable in the slightest and I'm not sure I want to put myself through it.

Such a pain in the ass. I had a badass shield and I hopped on one day and it was gone, never went back to try it again.

L6f16fa.png

How many multiplayer hours would you estimate it took you boosting?

:platinum: # 56 & 100% # 96

Completionist : Split Second

Only took 5 years but with the help of my daughter I finally boosted the online trophies and closed the book on this game. Fun racing game that doesn't take itself too seriously. 

How many multiplayer hours would you estimate it took you boosting? I loved the game but when I had it I didn't trophy hunt. I want to go back and plat it since Disney shut down the DI 3.0 servers, I fear this is next.

How many multiplayer hours would you estimate it took you boosting?

Edited by skateak

L0dfc03.png

Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault

1L40682e.png

Have you ever wanted to not be treated like an idiot? To not have your time wasted? To jump straight into the action? To not have your hand held with everything you do and every choice you make?

A little clarification: if you look at the box art, or the trophy page, or hell, even my banner, you can see it stars your typical generic animu shmucks. And they like to talk.

Constantly.

At every moment.

At any time.

Every selection you make.

Every battle you come back from.

Every weapon you buy.

Every level you select.

Every tower you build.

Every tower you demolish.

The same. Stupid. Shit. Over. And over. And OVER.

The kicker? The game won't let you ignore them. Oh no. You can mute the voices. You can turn of dialogue boxes. But they never go away. They are always there. Mouths flapping. Stopping you from proceeding til they get their piece out. Those two options? Worthless. Completely and utterly WORTHLESS.

• Like 2