Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:#56 History: Legends of War: Patton (PS Vita)

1Le0bbb7.png

Legend of War

Complete All Trophies

Another ps+ game from the backlog. The game was fun overall minus the general bugginess. I'm not sure if it's just the Vita version that suffers from this; I couldn't find anything about it on the web or anyone else experiencing similar issues. The sound occasionally skipped and the game froze at least 4 or 5 times right after finishing a mission. Even when I completed the final mission when the platinum popped the screen froze again. Still got my platinum so I'm happy!

• Like 3

40-platinum.png

Super Exploding Zoo

82_Super_Exploding_Zoo.png

Everything`s Ruined

This was nice puzzle game which I enjoyed more than I expected. Short and easy platinum without too much hassle but not boring and too grindy so probably an almost perfect mix for casual playing.

I wanted to play something short and relaxing before starting Battlefield 3 hard run, so I decided to go for this. Finished it in little bit over 4 hours which nailed me a 47 spot on the fastest list. Whoohoo :D

Thanks to my buddy Whyfire for helping me with online portion of the game.

• Like 4

Lb4de3e.png

Short game, still need to 100% the DLC but I don't feel like playing it anymore. It looks good, plays okay. I'm more of a speed fan than drifting, so there's was too many drift related events for my taste. The AI is not really balanced, it's either too easy or too hard. The part I hated the most tho is the "Outlaw" storyline where you need to escape cops and stuff like that, the cops AI is SO bad ! First, it's hard to find cops, and when you find them, you have to wait and slow down or you end up escaping really easily..  :S

So, again, Most Wanted stays #1 in my NFS chart.. 

• Like 2

1L8c19d0.png

I got many platinum this year so far, but nothing is more exciting than this one. I stuck in this Nope trophy for very long time and I try to do it by myself first. Then, I gave it up and using auto-fielding instead. However, it is still luck based trophy. I don't know when I will be able to unlock it, maybe never. Today after lunch I decide to play 1 game, when I face the first batter Jose Altuve, he hit my second pitch. The ball flied high and far, but I didn't think too much after so many disappointments. Next moment I see my outfielder jump to catch it right before it fly out to the wall. I was thinking if that's it, and I saw this long waiting Nope trophy pops on screen. At that moment I knew I got it, I finally platinum MLB 15 The Show. This is definitely one of the games which I spend a lot of times on it in past 12 months. It is the game I might still play it even I got platinum (I still want to collect all the baseball cards in the game). This also becomes my rarest platinum. I am glad I finally got it.

#59 - MLB 15 The Show - PS4

Edited by GTA_Darren
  • Like 2

-snip-

:lol: Well, at least it wasn't just me that found the scratching stickers part tiring. Thought it would be easier on the Vita, but it's probably akin to the rubbing minigame in Monster Monpiece. That was tiring, as well.. 

Collectibles weren't that bad for me. I followed what the trophy guide recommended, and got a few new stickers every time. Was a nice way to take a break from grinding levels, too, since you don't have to fight with that method. But it's RNG, so mileage may vary. :/ Congrats, on the Plat, and getting the 2nd fastest time. :D

• Like 1