Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Yeah, just had the MP trophies left for the longest time. My daughter wanted to play a racing game and I remembered Split Second. I downloaded it on her PS3 and got her to help me get them done. I'm not much of an MP player and trying them legit just wasn't happening for me when I first played it... 5 years ago :P .

Oh I know what you mean. I had the same experience with Batman origins and GTA 5. At first glance, it's near impossible. However once I joined psnprofiles and joined a boosting session, I went for this online trophies and man did it help me achieve my goals. Anyways I don't want to get off topic of the OP, so take care and happy trophy hunting :)

• Like 1

If this is the true end of Uncharted, then what a fitting way to close the book on one of the most important IPs in Playstation history. 

Congrats on the plat, but it isn't exactly the end of the IP, is just the end of Naughty Dog's involvement with the series and the end of Nathan Drake's story. Giving that it's one of Sony's most successful franchises there will be more Uncharted games in the future, but with a different developer, different characters, different stories, etc...

Edited by Gevirein