Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #42- [PROTOTYPE]

http://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/72f2d6/trophies/1L88bb03.png

Prototype was a fun game despite lacking in the story side. It gave you lots of powers to choose from, however some lacked enough power or range to make it obsolete. There's nothing much to say about the game. It was your decent and average anti-hero game. I run into some wall though when hunting for the collectibles. I had 199/200 orbs collected and i was shocked. I thought this was it. I was about to quit but then i had nothing to do so i just played and screwed around and behold!! I found the last orb on one of the buildings in times square. If this isnt luck then idk what is! 

I also couldn't stop thinking in my head on how this and infamous are very similar! Both came out 2009, though infamous' came out a month before. Both share an apocalyptic setting in NYC, while both are anti-heroes. They have cool superpowers fighting the military and mutated enemies. Furthermore, they both start not knowing what happened to them and figuring it out as they go.

I enjoyed infamous more tbh because it had more replayable value to it. Getting to experience being good and evil was pretty fun in terms of story wise(except some set events) and also evil super powers. Infamous' story was way more consistent and made sense even while free roaming along with the mind boggling plot twist in the end.

Overall I had fun playing the game, and I'll cut it some slack since it came out in 2009 as well as perhaps I tend to expect more from games now especially after playing infamous. Who knows perhaps my perception would've been different if I've played prototype first.

Anyways I look forward to play prototype 2 as well as see what improvements they've made to the game. I'll be here soon to post again! :D

Edited by poopooblast
  • Like 4

#100 - Day of the Tentacle Remastered played on PSVita (34th plat of 2016) - 55.22% COMMON

100th platinum, wow!  Took a while to reach this milestone.  I'm glad this game turned out to be my 100th also considering I'm somewhat of a older gamer and played this as a youngster during the mid 90s on PC.  The game itself holds up well and is still enjoyable and funny.  A guide is recommended however to achieve all the trophies in one play-through as a large number are missable.

Overall 7/10 enjoyment with a 2/10 for difficultly

Good job! Glad to see that it was a game of your liking because 100th platinums is no easy feat :)

• Like 2

Platinum #42- [PROTOTYPE]http://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/72f2d6/trophies/1L88bb03.png

Prototype was a fun game despite lacking in the story side. It gave you lots of powers to choose from, however some lacked enough power or range to make it obsolete. There's nothing much to say about the game. It was your decent and average anti-hero game.

I also couldn't stop thinking in my head on how this and infamous are very similar! Both came out 2009, though infamous' came out a month before. Both share an apocalyptic setting in NYC, while both are anti-heroes. They have cool superpowers fighting the military and mutated enemies. Furthermore, they both start not knowing what happened to them and figuring it out as they go.

I enjoyed infamous more tbh because it had more replayable value to it. Getting to experience being good and evil was pretty fun in terms of story wise(except some set events) and also evil super powers. Infamous' story was way more consistent and made sense even while free roaming along with the mind boggling plot twist in the end.

Overall I had fun playing the game, and I'll cut it some slack since it came out in 2009 as well as perhaps I tend to expect more from games now especially after playing infamous. Who knows perhaps my perception would've been different if I've played prototype first.

Anyways I look forward to play prototype 2 as well as see what improvements they've made to the game. I'll be here soon to post again! :D

Setting of INF was not NYC.

1Sfb011e.png

Saturday Morning RPG (PS4/Vita)

:platinum: 168

Cute game.  Episodic RPG; a bit surprised the storyline wasn't finished by the time the game was ported onto consoles.  Has a max-level trophy which has no business being in a game with such a lack of enemies.

We can be happy. The Steam achievements are even worse:

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/263320/achievements

Two examples:

Norris: Win 5000 battles.

Gordon: Get rich! (Have over $100,000)

This is pretty insane. oO Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1