Most Recent Platinum

Muff

40-platinum.png#48

L21f17f.png

1L6429b9.png

Enjoyment: -5/10

I'm not going to bother being polite. This game is abysmal. It's atrocious, it's boring as sin, there's no reason anybody should touch this turd other than to pad your trophy stats. Quite honestly, it is the worst game I have ever played, and this is spanning over 20 years.

Thus I take no pride whatsoever in this platinum, other than the fact that I'm steadily approaching #50.

Originally I wanted to try to get a double whammy special #50 platinum to go with my 4000th trophy, but I doubt I'll get so many fill in trophies just to hit the necessary amount to tie them in. It would be nice, but this month has been one of my most productive trophy collecting months I've ever had.

I absolutely hate the fact that I've finished this game, while there are hundreds of other amazing games that I still have yet to start. It's embarrassing, and makes me question myself as a human being.

Uk9kmcz.jpg

Just wow. What made you hate this game?

I know there are far better visual novels out there.  Personally, it was my least favorite visual novel....but there only a few to chose from that are localized.

40-platinum.png#48

L21f17f.png

1L6429b9.png

Enjoyment: -5/10

I'm not going to bother being polite. This game is abysmal. It's atrocious, it's boring as sin, there's no reason anybody should touch this turd other than to pad your trophy stats. Quite honestly, it is the worst game I have ever played, and this is spanning over 20 years.

Thus I take no pride whatsoever in this platinum, other than the fact that I'm steadily approaching #50.

Originally I wanted to try to get a double whammy special #50 platinum to go with my 4000th trophy, but I doubt I'll get so many fill in trophies just to hit the necessary amount to tie them in. It would be nice, but this month has been one of my most productive trophy collecting months I've ever had.

I absolutely hate the fact that I've finished this game, while there are hundreds of other amazing games that I still have yet to start. It's embarrassing, and makes me question myself as a human being.

Uk9kmcz.jpg

Is that a negative five you put down for enjoyment? Ouch! And now it's coming to ps+ so I wonder how many more posts like this one I'll see after other people finish with it.