Most Recent Platinum

Muff

PLATINUM 113 - FALLOUT 4

1L06f680.png

Date of achievement : September 1 2016

Enjoyment : 9,0  Difficult : 4,0

Hardest Trophy : Benevolent Leader/They're Action Figures

War never Changes!! Welcome to Fallout 4, the latest game on this beloved franchise. Once again we're taken to a post apocalyptic world where everything turned to dust and we we're reduced to a fraction of fraction when it comes to sanity and humanity.

PS_Messages_20160902_232610.jpg

Fallout 4 is set in a post apocalyptic Boston in the year 2287, 210 years after a devastating nuclear war. We emerge from an underground nuclear fallout shelter known as Vault 111, and subsequently explores the world, trying to find a beacon of hope to everything that is lost. The game plays like their predecessors and being a RPG and open world the variety and freedom to do as you choose are present, this was indeed the highlight for me in the game.

As far as trophies go, the list isn't very hard because you're free to play the game as you like, so no difficulty related trophies which makes everything in the game rather simple to achieve and only time consuming, for me it didn't bother much, because it's fun and the feeling of helping or not in this decay world are endless when it comes to possible outcomes.

However there's one thing that almost shattered my sanity, and is reaching 100 on a large settlement, this trophy was indeed a pain and a test of patience.

PS_Messages_20160902_232615.jpg

So in the end, at least for me the game really delivered what the series needed to be for the new generation of consoles. A game that offers lots of possible outcomes, freedom and goals, so grab your pip boy, your hazard suit and embark on this almost to be world of ours. "War Never Changes" and well, we're almost witnessing how bad war really is with humanity losing what's most precious to our own race, respect, forgiveness and peace.

PS_Messages_20160902_232619.jpg

How're you doing buddy?

Congrats on the platinum and I really like the platinum image. 

• Like 1

Naughty Dog you have created another masterpiece, it's sad to see Uncharted go but the series will always has a special place in my heart

congrats on the plat, but i doubt it would be the last uncharted game. naughty dog said that this was going to be the last entry of the series made by them and nathan drake's final story, and seeing that this is one of sony's most successful franchises i think is safe to assume they'll just going to give the IP to a different studio and we'll keep seeing more uncharted games in the future with a different protagonist, different story, different characters, etc...

• Like 1

Platinum #64 - Amnesia: Memories

5edc91881.png

Memories Returned

I will say this short and easy as possible. Clover maybe the only guy who's not an absolute dick like the others if you play his story. But as for Diamond character and story alike..He's an fudging c***! That all I can say. Other than that, good game, but if you want that platinum asap. Better to hit that skipped button for those whom getting this game within September PS Plus month of 2016

That's the only story line I liked, and right after that the Joker.