Most Recent Platinum

Muff

...... Just tell me, was the Force Gun at all one of your used weapons? Which guns were your most used, like what was your gun layout throughout most of the game on hardcore?

I rarely used the Force Gun. I used it for a bit on Chapter 13, but that was pretty much it. I ran with the Ripper, Line Gun, Detonator & Contact Beam for most of the game. I had bought a bunch of the DLCs so I had a decent selection at the start of the game.

• Like 1

L8a50a9.png

Made Whole

1Le80804.png

In many ways, this is the reverse Guacamelee. 1st person in stead of 2d, lots of purple as opposed to lots of yellow, hack and slash VS brawling, and a grimdark edgy atmosphere instead of a campy cartoony vibe.

Though the one thing they do share, is that they are both pretty weak in terms of plot. But in the case of Guacamelee, where things aren't meant to be taken seriously, it doesn't really hinder it. Where as Severed does want you to feel SOMETHING for the characters and story, but it doesn't really work. That, and by copying Guaca's graphics and art design, it doesn't really feel like Severed has a style to call its own.

But still, I enjoyed it OK. Here's hoping we get dark-comedy crossover with the two further on down the line (though I doubt it).

• Like 4

:platinum: # 12 - The Escapists

1L0c0483.png

Free Man!

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

Escaping the prisons is quite challenging without the help of guides with tips and crafting instructions.

A small mistake can ruin a whole escape that has been set up for several in-game days, which has resulted in many frustrating moments.

I learned to take minimum risks once good progress was made with finding and crafting towards the needed materials for the escape, as the game only saves after a day has passed.

The guides I used had many mistakes in the materials needed to craft an item, so be sure to double check with other sources before spending time in collecting these.

Then it also seemed that the game has had updates, because some strategies no longer seemed to work as mechanics function differently.

In overall the game is nice that has been interesting and is unique from my small collection of games.

• Like 3

:platinum: #45- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered

Haven't synched this one yet, but I got it around 3am today. I liked playing this game and glad I got this as a PS4 bundle when I never got around to playing this series on the PS3. Game mechanics are simple, but flows pretty easily. Anyways, ADVENTURE WOOHOO!!

• Like 4

1L1d38db.png
                                                                                                                          #69. Coffin Dodgers.
                                                                        Pretty fun and a quick platinum. Reminded me of days l was playing Crash on ps1

• Like 4

1L0f93df.png

:platinum: #173

Dokuro (Vita)

Shining Skeleton

Cute platformer, but wayyyyy overstays its welcome.  The game is a good five worlds too long - that's quite a slog, considering each world has 10 stages.  Much easier with the excellent YouTube walkthrough videos, though I wouldn't say it's impossible, if you take the time to think about the puzzles.  Also, cheesing the no-damage trophy is such an awesome feeling.  Also feels good to :platinum: this after four years.

Congratz, it is quite a steal at 2.99.  Been using the YouTube walk through as well.

How did you cheese the no damage trophy? I think I am going to struggle on that one.

Mad Max. Shame it came out on the same day as MGSV as it's a good game that deserves more recognition. Most of trophies collected along natural completionist playthrough. Grindy ones were comfy at best & bearable at worst when listening to podcast whilst playing. A few stupid challenges otherwise a good if lengthy (60 hours?) platinum.

• Like 1