Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L4cd82f.png

:platinum: #188 - Touhou Genso Rondo

Proof of Rondo

1L7e16c6.png

Proves that you earned all the trophies. Let's enjoy danmaku plays for good.

Well this is done, a nice neat Touhou game, despite what small content it has. Music is top notch as expected and I love the character art, seeing as we get them as avatars too. ;)

Its worth a pick up when it goes on sale or you can get it for about $30 which isn't too bad. I bought the LE which I thought was worth it.

Can't wait for Scarlet Curiosity!

CsM5d28WAAABzDR.jpg

How is it in terms of difficulty? I've preordered the game a while ago from the NIS America store, and i'm still waiting to receive it in the mail. The only thing i've played from the Touhou series is Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, and Perfect Cherry Blossom (although I never could finish normal difficulty).

How is it in terms of difficulty? I've preordered the game a while ago from the NIS America store, and i'm still waiting to receive it in the mail. The only thing i've played from the Touhou series is Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, and Perfect Cherry Blossom (although I never could finish normal difficulty).

Not that hard really, the only "challenging" thing is boss rush but you can easily overcome it after playing it for a while.

1L200a6a.png

Super Meat Boy (Vita):

Its rare to find a game that is simultaneously fun and frustratingly difficult; super meat boy is definitely one of those games. Had a great time with this game from start to finish. That being said the game does seem to have technical difficulties on the vita that get particularly bad in rapture and cotton alley dark worlds. The frame rate slowed down if I played for an hour or so, making some levels borderline unplayable. I ended up having to restart the game every 30 mins to maintain the framerate.

Trophy wise SMB offers quite the challenge, doing the no death runs was an absolute nightmare. I ended up dying 30,000 times on my way to the platinum. 

Difficulty: 9/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Not worth it to me. It'll take years before I'd ever get all the trophies.

1L200a6a.png

Super Meat Boy (Vita):

Its rare to find a game that is simultaneously fun and frustratingly difficult; super meat boy is definitely one of those games. Had a great time with this game from start to finish. That being said the game does seem to have technical difficulties on the vita that get particularly bad in rapture and cotton alley dark worlds. The frame rate slowed down if I played for an hour or so, making some levels borderline unplayable. I ended up having to restart the game every 30 mins to maintain the framerate.

Trophy wise SMB offers quite the challenge, doing the no death runs was an absolute nightmare. I ended up dying 30,000 times on my way to the platinum. 

Difficulty: 9/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Incredible job, dude! :highfive: That's tremendously impressive!

• Like 1

Platinum #44 - Vanquish

http://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/400875/trophies/1Le3161a.png

What can I say. I bought this game to try out challenge 6 and see what was all the fuss about. Once I got into it, I realized I was in deep dookie xD. Many of you probably saw me post my rage statuses in order to remain calm. I just came from school, feeling Dead inside, hooked up a ps3 then voilà. I've never made it to wave 4. How did I get to wave 4, and even defeated the bogies on my first time is beyond me. Ive probably repeated this level about 30 times.

All I can say I'm glad I'm finished with this even if I finished with a time of 21 mins lol.

Special thanks to :

Dragon-archon

Hemiak

Mistress kompf

Behemoth balls

For emotional support and actual tips.

For the game itself. It was mediocre at best including the almos non-existent story but the gameplay made up for it. Everything was meh till I've actually got the challenge s unlocked in the game and that's where I actually had fun. Well, time to move on to max Payne 3 I guess.. Cant wait for NYHMC..

Nice, congrats :yay:. It's good to know the tips helped :D.

• Like 1