Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Look at this guy and his lame #100. Here is how a real man plats #100

1Lb94bd7.png

Hannah Montana

Supreme Star

What can I say about this game but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. If you want to see the journey that led up to this moment check out my vids in this thread https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/7263-dr-mayus-mysterious-100th-platinum/

I really liked making the 3rd video as it gave me a chance to revist every game that I had platted leading up to this moment. Getting to 100 was more about the journey and that is why HM is the perfect 100 for me. Now that #100 is out of the way I can concentrate on playing my backlog of games and maybe I will check out that Last of Us game...I heard it was alright.

Ouch lol  Must have cried for that one when you earned lol

• Like 1

#100 The Last of Us

1L3a3dab.png

A truly amazing game, the voice acting, the story, the combat, all perfect.  Ellie stands out in this one, she is the star of the game.  This is the game of the generation along with Fallout 3.  It took me 4 and a half playthroughs because of glitches, but it was worth it. I finally got to 100, it was a long journey filled with boosting, grinding, glitching, at times I thought I wasn't going to make it, but I did.  Now I am looking towards the next milestone, #200.  Now I won't be playing that much so who knows when that time will come, but I have no doubt the journey will be fun just like this one was. Thank you for those of you who supported me, who boosted with me.  Now to take a 3 day break from all of this.

Congrats on finally attaining  :platinum: 100. When I do get around to TLOU, it won't be as significant as # 100 but only a mere 40 but I want to play it so bad but won't because I want the plat to mean something and I would hate to have to wait until # 50. 

Edited by Paulie1313

Congrats on finally attaining  :platinum: 100. When I do get around to TLOU, it won't be as significant as # 100 but only a mere 40 but I want to play it so bad but won't because I want the plat to mean something and I would hate to have to wait until # 50. 

It would be a good idea to wait anyway while they get the patches out to fix the trophy glitches.  Good luck man, and thanks!

It would be a good idea to wait anyway while they get the patches out to fix the trophy glitches.  Good luck man, and thanks!

Yeah true, but would hate to have to wait too long as the game looks EPIC. hate seeing it still wrapped in plastic while more than half the PS3 community is enjoying it.

Glad the game lived up to the hype and will always have a special meaning to you.

• Like 1