Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Resident Evil Revelations 2

The Never-Ending Nightmare: Obtain all Trophies

I had already plat this game in PS3 last year, but since a friend had given me a PS4 copy, I decided why not, let's plat it again (for some reason I found it harder than the first time, I was rusty I guess).

Next goal: Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster

Edited by TanaCG95
  • Like 1

:platinum: Platinum #137 :platinum:

Dead Rising 2

1L7a899a.png

DR2 Trophy Master

You have acquired all the trophies in Dead Rising 2.

congrats on the plat. i agree about the 60 fps, after the good job they did with the original dead rising remaster (although they still didn't fixed some of the big issues that were present on the original game like the horrible and frustrating AI) i was left disappointed with dr2 remaster. although i only experienced 1 crash in my whole playthrough and i didn't experienced any of those other glitches you mentioned like levitating, getting stuck on the ground, falling through walls, etc... so i was impressed by those pics you shared, hopefully capcom will release a patch afterwards.

i kind of like the idea of capcom wanting to do more remasters of their old games, since there are many games from their catalogue that would be good to have with trophy support like resident evil outbreak, haunting ground, etc but at the same time i'm worried about their qualities. hopefully since those are ps2 games their quality will be better compared to their ps3 remasters (their re6 remaster was good though)