Muff

:platinum: #89: Battlefield 1

1L34a95d.png

World War One Hero

Obtain all trophies

0.08% Ultra Rare

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 2/10

This is an awesome game. I didn't expect much from this game because I didn't like the beta that much but it was probably because of the only map that was available and the gunplay was different. But I'm glad I decided to buy the game still.

Campaign was pretty good, completed it straight away on hard difficulty. Even on hard difficulty it was really easy.

Multiplayer is really good. There's only one bad thing about it, glitchy trophies. I had three of the trophies glitch on me, which were "Assault Enlistment", "Support Enlistment and "Decorated". Got both of the class specific trophies on rank 6. Decorated unlocked when I had every class on rank 6 except Scout that was rank 4.

I was the 7th person in the world to get this platinum.

Seventh person on this website to get it? Or seventh in the ENTIRE WORLD? Two very different things.

Curious if BF1 is indeed a 2/10 difficulty. Not that it's my type of game, but that would be interesting.

Edited by Valyrious
  • Like 1

Seventh person on this website to get it? Or seventh in the ENTIRE WORLD? Two very different things.

Curious if BF1 is indeed a 2/10 difficulty. Not that it's my type of game, but that would be interesting.

On this website. Thanks for the correction.

Difficulty is subjective. All of the multiplayer trophies are just grindy.

• Like 1

Really enjoyed this experience, great mechanics (the match system is a thing of beauty), awesome character design (shoutout to Laura and Mr. Boxhead) and a pretty good story even though it doesn't give you much in the way of closure.

since the game is from the same guy who created resident evil that match system was actually borrowed from the 2002's resident evil remake (which is now free for ps plus users this month). that game used a similar mechanic, although not exactly with matches, but using oil + lighter to burn zombie's bodies so they won't reanimate.

also "mr boxhead" reminds me of pyramide head from silent hill 2 :-p