Muff

Most Recent Platinum

40,745 posts in this topic

Really enjoyed this experience, great mechanics (the match system is a thing of beauty), awesome character design (shoutout to Laura and Mr. Boxhead) and a pretty good story even though it doesn't give you much in the way of closure.

since the game is from the same guy who created resident evil that match system was actually borrowed from the 2002's resident evil remake (which is now free for ps plus users this month). that game used a similar mechanic, although not exactly with matches, but using oil + lighter to burn zombie's bodies so they won't reanimate.

also "mr boxhead" reminds me of pyramide head from silent hill 2 :-p

:platinum: #43 RESOGUN (PS4)  :platinum:

A ton of fun. Not too difficult. Went through some of my podcast backlog while going for the plat. Love it!  :D

Not too difficult, he says. I ended up taking an 8 month vacation from the game because I couldn't finish a level on Master :(

:platinum: #43 LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3)

L7b3211.png

1Lc35cb9.png

100% Complete

Earn all LittleBigPlanet™3 trophies to unlock this platinum trophy

:platinum: #22  :platinum:

1L4729aa.png

PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour

The magnetism of the tungsten 
Win all other trophies

Edited by AVFC_Bubble88

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4)

:platinum: Platinum N°63: Dragon Age™: Inquisition Platinum Trophy

1L8a3cbe.png

Collect all the Dragon Age™: Inquisition trophies. (Very rare 7.09%) (Time for plat: 5 months, 1 week)

Comment: The guide says difficulty 8 but it's not that hard. Personally i expected more, Origins is harder. Nightmare playthrough completed with a female human archer, Tempest specialization. Now, i just miss some of those trials trophies before reach 100%. Btw i'm the only one who think that those armor sigils sucks a lot?

Glad you said it's not as difficult as Origins, there's a lot of content in this game and I plan to take my time with it. Difficulty not being an issue will make this more pleasant. I am looking forward to this installment (said the man living in the past with a backlog like boat-load).

@MilanYilidrim - was the African genocide comment a joke? Hope so. Congrats on that plat, I'm new to Playstation 4, and I have to go through the whole series. Not that I'm complaining.