Most Recent Platinum

Muff

40-platinum.png

#87 (PSNP shows only 84)

1L7b0d30.png

Agent 47

Hitman GO

Easy platinum trophy, but I needed a break from all the tense games I've been playing lately. Plus, I got it on sale for $4, can't really argue with that.

Edited by FriedRyce
  • Like 4

Well umm, I noticed that my last platinum was 3 weeks ago and I had to feed my addiction so I got a 25 Euro card from Play Asia and downloaded the EU version of RocketsRocketsRockets, Albedo, and Nubla (Not available in the NA PS Store) and platinumed all 3 of them in less than 24 hours. I was so busy working on Rise of the Tomb Raider since it has 125 trophies that the platinum game fell a little behind. So anyway, #217 RocketsRocketsRockets, #218 Nubla, and #219 Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space. I do realize this makes me a huge trophy whore since I had already earned platinums from the NA store for both Rockets and Albedo......but I just couldn't help myself.

• Like 3

#79 - Dust: An Elysian Tail

1L52e1f2.png

Enjoyment: 5/10

Difficulty: 4/10

This game is good but could be better. I will explain.

The story it's not bad, we don't have a lot of characters that have some special role, most of them are only for sidequests and I understand that but the final enemies in every chapter are kind of not developed, we just met them and we kill them, it's not like we saw them before... I am that kind of guy that like to see the villains acting and so that give me a purpose to kill them.

The game have some 3D aspects with 2D action, hummm I mean the scenarios try to look 3D but sometimes it's confuse where to jump correctly. The game should have more cutscenes and less dialog, I found it sometimes quite boring because there was so many text...

The final boss it's quite hard actually, nothing compared to the arena times, that I found quite easy... the boss problem is that his life is huge, than x4... cmon guys... I used 3 revives... and add some normal enemies there, because if was only the boss but no let's add more enemies xD and his attack his f*cking overpowered... 3 projectiles that act like bombs? spamming that 3 in 3 seconds in my direction? -.-

The thing that kind of frustrate me in this kind of games it's the spam of enemies re-entering in a scenario... I found it dumb xD makes no sense what can I do... if they add time to the respawn and the area get cleared for some time but no, the enemies appear out of nowhere like RKO aahahahh

The good aspects are the animation, elements like thunder are quite cool... the scenarios are detailed, there's a lot of distinct creatures and kind of enemies, the skills that we learn through time are cool as well and having some characters to rescue from other games are something very interesting, good idea :)

Just platted this (#20) and I viewed it much more sympathetically, scoring it a solid 8. I understand your issues, but I felt that they actually enhanced the experience, rather than detracted from it. The campaign was relatively short but truly satisfying, and I never felt frustrated or bored by what was happening. It ticked most of the boxes for what I expect from a quality indie title. Horses for courses I guess.

• Like 1

#4 - inFAMOUS: Second Son

Y'know, I hated the PS3 games of the series, but I really liked Second Son. It was fun to see how good and bad playthroughs play out, and an easy as heck boss fight to boot! (Even on expert) Only thing that sucked was unskippable cutscenes, but alas. Game can be platted in a day, but it's tons of fun to play, and can't wait to try out First Light

That being said, I hope to plat Rise of Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider 2013 soon. :)

congrats. i think the cutscenes can't be skipped because the game is loading the next scenes in the background, that's why you don't get to experience any kind of loading screens, because they are "hidden" on the cutscenes (other games like beyond two souls, until dawn, uncharted 4, etc also use this technique). although while this is a cool feature for the first playthrough, it can be a annoying for the second one.

Edited by smellslikejavier

congrats. i think the cutscenes can't be skipped because the game is loading the next scenes in the background, that's why you don't get to experience any kind of loading screens, because they are "hidden" on the cutscenes (other games like beyond two souls, until dawn, uncharted 4, etc also use this technique). although while this is a cool feature for the first playthrough, it can be a annoying for the second one.

Indeed. I had researched why during my 2nd playthrough, and that's exactly why. At least some scenes were different based on choice. One thing that annoyed me was getting killed in an area I haven't done a lockdown for, so I respawn miles away, but it was a minor issue.