Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #123 Life is strange (ps3)

completed in 1 day and 20 hours

average completion 55%

platinum rarity 41.34% uncommon

time to get back into the grind for diablo 3 ROS for another round until i get my demon hunter to 70. once that is done, will only have a few more hurdles to go through.

• Like 4

I would post a bunch of pictures, but I don't want to do that to the thread! I just got within the last couple hours

AGS: Pac-man

AGS: Dig-Dug

AGS: Galaga

I would never platinum them again. I had a terrible time, and I used the save trick for each one. I also used the Galaga easter egg where the enemies don't shoot at you past the second level! Gotta do what you gotta do to get that shiny platinum!

• Like 2

Platinum #75  :platinum: - FIFA 16 (PS4)

Football Legend

Ultra Rare

1L67b2ac.png

Oh man, drafts is damn annoying... Everything else was easy but doing drafts legit was pretty difficult.

You need a mixture of good luck and tactics to get the trophy and quite a few coins as well. Using Ultra Attacking with High Pressure

seemed to be the way for me with a formation I use all the time on FIFA 4-1-2-1-2 and sticking with BPL players. I had gold Okazaki upfront 

for Gods sake so forget about ratings. Chemistry, Tactics and Luck is all you need.

• Like 4

Platinum #75  :platinum: - FIFA 16 (PS4)

Football Legend

Ultra Rare

1L67b2ac.png

Oh man, drafts is damn annoying... Everything else was easy but doing drafts legit was pretty difficult.

You need a mixture of good luck and tactics to get the trophy and quite a few coins as well. Using Ultra Attacking with High Pressure

seemed to be the way for me with a formation I use all the time on FIFA 4-1-2-1-2 and sticking with BPL players. I had gold Okazaki upfront 

for Gods sake so forget about ratings. Chemistry, Tactics and Luck is all you need.

And a friend to bum coins from... lol