Muff

Most Recent Platinum

42,626 posts in this topic

congrats. i think the cutscenes can't be skipped because the game is loading the next scenes in the background, that's why you don't get to experience any kind of loading screens, because they are "hidden" on the cutscenes (other games like beyond two souls, until dawn, uncharted 4, etc also use this technique). although while this is a cool feature for the first playthrough, it can be a annoying for the second one.

Indeed. I had researched why during my 2nd playthrough, and that's exactly why. At least some scenes were different based on choice. One thing that annoyed me was getting killed in an area I haven't done a lockdown for, so I respawn miles away, but it was a minor issue. 

Yup, 90 hours of pure fun :awesome:

Platinum

1 week, 2 days, 10 hours

o__O

I also want that much free time. :o

Edited by Crimson Idol

Yup, 90 hours of pure fun :awesome:

Wow in just 9 Days? O.o I'm feeling old right now i play 90 hours in Maybe 6 Weeks if good xD

platinum #123 Life is strange (ps3)

completed in 1 day and 20 hours

average completion 55%

platinum rarity 41.34% uncommon

time to get back into the grind for diablo 3 ROS for another round until i get my demon hunter to 70. once that is done, will only have a few more hurdles to go through.

I would post a bunch of pictures, but I don't want to do that to the thread! I just got within the last couple hours

AGS: Pac-man

AGS: Dig-Dug

AGS: Galaga

I would never platinum them again. I had a terrible time, and I used the save trick for each one. I also used the Galaga easter egg where the enemies don't shoot at you past the second level! Gotta do what you gotta do to get that shiny platinum!

Platinum #75  :platinum: - FIFA 16 (PS4)

Football Legend

Ultra Rare

1L67b2ac.png

Oh man, drafts is damn annoying... Everything else was easy but doing drafts legit was pretty difficult.

You need a mixture of good luck and tactics to get the trophy and quite a few coins as well. Using Ultra Attacking with High Pressure

seemed to be the way for me with a formation I use all the time on FIFA 4-1-2-1-2 and sticking with BPL players. I had gold Okazaki upfront 

for Gods sake so forget about ratings. Chemistry, Tactics and Luck is all you need.

Platinum #75  :platinum: - FIFA 16 (PS4)

Football Legend

Ultra Rare

1L67b2ac.png

Oh man, drafts is damn annoying... Everything else was easy but doing drafts legit was pretty difficult.

You need a mixture of good luck and tactics to get the trophy and quite a few coins as well. Using Ultra Attacking with High Pressure

seemed to be the way for me with a formation I use all the time on FIFA 4-1-2-1-2 and sticking with BPL players. I had gold Okazaki upfront 

for Gods sake so forget about ratings. Chemistry, Tactics and Luck is all you need.

And a friend to bum coins from... lol