Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#222 Smart As for PlayStation Vita. Very similar to Brain Age for the DS but the trophies were a bit of a pain. You have to play every game at genius level which isn't difficult, but getting to that point is. Because if you suck at the game (rolling blocks and pathfinder were just annoying games) then it will take you some time to unlock genius level. It was fun in the beginning but now I am just pumped that its over. It was a very boring grind at the end.

• Like 2

Platinum # 24

L62e16c.png

1Lddb30b.png

40-platinum.png  Megadimension Master 

Completed Neptunia VII!

Well, this is the first PS4 platinum trophy that I have gotten. I really was expecting for playing this game since I got the limited edition and i just could do it after buying my PS4 2 months ago. The game is funny and sometimes can be a bit dark, Uzume and Big Neptune were great characters and the fact that every character had their own moment to shine was a great idea. The game was fun to play but there were some things that weren't so cool at all (Neplunker Zero, I'm looking at you and the trophy for getting the cards was a pain, 3 hours of reloading the game to get 4 cards was excessive.)

I enjoyed the game but I still think that Victory is the best game of the main titles (and Hyperdevotion is the best game of the franchise)

I will be waiting for getting the Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls limited edition now and that platinum will be my next.

It's sad because I will have to wait til the next year to get more Nep Nep. :(

why next year for the next?

#43 - Amnesia: Memories

1Lb8d63a.png

:platinum: Memories Returned

Collected every trophy in the game

After playing CR as my very first Otome VN and then Norn9 I must say; Amnesia was terrible...

The good things: It was short compared again to CR and Norn9 in the story content and... uhm... the platinum pic looks nice at least :awesome:

The Clover route was the only guy I liked beside the Joker route... the Diamond one gaves me creeps like hell while Heart route was to much mainstream and bishi-bishi power and Spada was an all ok lol... I hope btw I never face such a creepo in RL like the poor heroine faced in the Diamond route... x'D

Uhmm another good point; The memory of my vita will get more space now :awesome:

The bad stuff; Terrible story... I dunno I don't liked it much, I know the anime and... yeah I hoped the game would be at least better... but... nope... :dance:

The charakter especially the Diamond boy Touma was the hell and that fishy one Rika... I loevd Mine and Sawa from the girls :v (I didn't even like the heroine that much than these 2 girls; hilarious huh...)

I just hope my still not played Hakuoki on PS3 is much better than this but not now... not after this midsized trauma I want an amnesia asap to forget this...! :dance:

I tried to warn people. So help me jesus I tried warning people. That game still gives me nightmares of boredom and temporary moments of insanity. I had a dream once, where I was stuck in the game, and I had to talk to all the fucking losers. And I couldn't skip the dialogue, so I was lost forever in the shitty dialogue. I legitimately broke free from the horrendous nightmare by attempting to bash my face against the floor as Ukyo was trying to lick my ear...

I almost wish I could expunge the platinum off of my list. But I need to look at it as a reminder to myself, that I'm a masochistic piece of shit.

Dramatic post aside, I really do hate that fucking abomination of a game.

• Like 1