Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Plat #30 Nitroplus blasterz

Difficulty: 6/10

Enjoyment:8/10

Finally got my 30th platinum, and my third fighting game platinum :). Some of the combos were really hard, especially the 5 gauge one, and definitly not as easy as the people say, at least for me, but i'm really glad that i got it. Sorry about the format of the post, i'm writing this from my mobile phone on the beach.

• Like 1

1L295ac2.png

Free game this month. Overall is not too bad, those boss fights are not clear. I think is an easy platinum. This is my third platinum this month, and it is only first week of November. Since I only got 1 platinum last month, need to make up this month.

#65 - The Deadly Tower of Monsters - PS4

• Like 4

1S61800c.png Plat #42

Oh man. Do I understand the feather hunt grind that people always talk about now...

Happy to have finally played one of the most highly acclaimed games in the series, and I have very mixed opinions. 

In terms of story, the game was fantastic. It jumped from time to time, but the underlying theme of revenge was great. 

For an old game, the controls weren't too bad. But it is such a change going all the way back to this game after platinuming every Assassin's Creed on the PS4. Overall, the game was a fantastic experience that I was finally able to join people with on this platinum. 

Is it more of a grind than collecting Riddler trophies?