Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #49: The Deadly Tower of Monsters

Pretty short and not too bad trophy wise. Didn't mind all the kitschy sci-fi themes going on and the humor was just so-so for me. Gameplay is simple, but having 3 characters to play with felt like too much and unnecessary. Just mostly used Scarlet and the robot. Overall, a decent game for a quick plat and glad it was free this month as I probably wouldn't pay for this game.

• Like 3

I would say so. I 100%ed Arkham City on an old Xbox 360 profile and at least when I was getting Riddler trophies I was enjoying collecting them . I just found the feather collecting to be quite a drag

Ahhhhh... the way people talk about the feather grind, I may just as well use a 99 feather save to end the hassle early. I know it'd be cheating, but that much grind is too much. But I've so much backlog, I wonder when I'll even start on Assassin's Creed 2

It has 105 platinums achievers, which is the lowest platinum achievers list I have been a part of.

i salute you, not very many people have the patience to platinum it for digimon all-star rumble. its a true test.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

PLATINUM 119 - FINAL FANTASY X-2 HD(VITA)

1L912811.png

Date of achievement : November 7, 2016

Enjoyment :Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsHDifficult : 6,0

​Hardest Trophy : Sweet Perfection

Final Fantasy X-2 is without a doubt a trendsetter for the series and one that is indeed special to me. This game was the first real sequel to a numbered Final fantasy game and also the first one that changed almost everything from the original game.

PS_Messages_20161108_130155.jpg

Final Fantasy X-2 takes place 2 years after the events of the original game in a Spira free of sin. However as we all may expect, without a imminent threat, humanity eagers for a new purpose and with that comes new conflicts and hidden truths. This time, the game takes Yuna Rikku an Paine on a quest of finding all those spheres and with it the hope of finding all the secrets in Spira, so embrace your fun side and give YRP the chance they need to find what once was lost.

PS_Messages_20161108_130229.jpg

Lastly i just want to mention that the Vita version plays beautifully and is indeed a perfect remaster version. Square Enix did it well

Someone! Someone who likes FFX-2, i can cry for this :3

Well Congrats Amazing platinum now i'm jealous to have it on Ps3 since i can't screenshot :P

• Like 1

Someone! Someone who likes FFX-2, i can cry for this :3

Well Congrats Amazing platinum now i'm jealous to have it on Ps3 since i can't screenshot :P

Thanks mate, yeah I do like X-2 :) It takes place inside X's Spira world and lore, and that one is my favorite game in the franchise. It's really special to me.

• Like 1

Thanks mate, yeah I do like X-2 :) It takes place inside X's Spira world and lore, and that one is my favorite game in the franchise. It's really special to me.

Glad to read that, i like the X-2 a lot, not as much as the X but after all FFX was my First FF and one of my First Rpg in general :P

I Honestly will never understand why the X-2 is so "hated" meanwhile the XIII is quite appreciated, ok....

Edited by Puriddu9427