Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#223 and #224 My Name is Mayo for PS4 and PS Vita. All I have to say is $0.99 for 2 platinum trophies that can each be completed in approximately 38 minutes a piece. The game is cross-buy, and it has different trophy lists for each platform. You literally just click a jar of friggin mayonnaise the entire time. So download it and get 2 easy platinums, enjoy yoself!

• Like 3

#223 and #224 My Name is Mayo for PS4 and PS Vita. All I have to say is $0.99 for 2 platinum trophies that can each be completed in approximately 38 minutes a piece. The game is cross-buy, and it has different trophy lists for each platform. You literally just click a jar of friggin mayonnaise the entire time. So download it and get 2 easy platinums, enjoy yoself!

I don't know man, it's annoying as hell that a game like that comes with a platinum trophy and 1200 points. I am going to keep my vastly empty trophy cabinet mayo-free in protest :D

Currently working on platinum #2, Everybody's Gone To The Rapture and #3, The Deadly Tower of Monsters, really enjoying both games!

Edited by THEphasE89

platinum #126 my name is mayo (ps4)

completed in 54 mins and 31 seconds

average completion 72%

platinum rarity 50% uncommon

i promise this is the last platinum i post for today, i doubt i can finish my monk and anthology tonight.