Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L9ec349.png

Plat #153

Bioshock 1 : remastered

Some of the best games out there in my opinion

Played almost non stop and so i got 12th fastest achiever   :o ( for the time it stands )

played them all 3 on ps3 also so this was pure fun to play this again.

Cant wait to begin with Bioshock 2 !!

Edited by TNekke
  • Like 3

:platinum: #62

0zwDh0p.jpg

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege - Master of Siege (Siege King is the translation of the plat in my language :P )

The terrorist hunt trophies are rather grindy and the mp trophies are a little luck based, but I did get lucky with a lot of them because the mp is full of dumb people who will run right into your traps if you set them right :P

Had fun with this and I really like the moba-ish style it has with all the unique operators !

How is Online? Well made or pretty shitty? Because i see and read of Some bugs and Loading time that never ends, is ike that or like 3-4 inutes you find a match and play without problems? Would really like to get this game!

How is Online? Well made or pretty shitty? Because i see and read of Some bugs and Loading time that never ends, is ike that or like 3-4 inutes you find a match and play without problems? Would really like to get this game!

Overall online gameplay is pretty well made yeah, you've got several options on how to approach the situation as both teams and you need to think quite tactical at times. However, that also means, you can be teamed up with some retards if you play with randoms. Yeah, the infinite loading screen is true, but it's not that bad. I've had it like 5 times or so in the 35 hours that I needed to plat it. It takes about 2 minutes at most to find a game online, it's still really active on PS4. Only thing that bothered me is that the servers can be down for maintenance pretty often, but most of the time it only takes about 15 minutes.

You also have to be connected to the internet at ALL TIMES to be able to play the game, so when the servers are down, you pretty much can't do anything.

Edited by Yami
  • Like 1

40-platinum.png

Deadly Tower of Monsters

1L295ac2.png

Laundry List

This was a fun little game. It wasn't hard at all, just a bit tedious with the collecting, but either way, I fully recommend playing this. And it went free for PS+ members!

Platinum Rating - 1.5/10

Enjoyment - 7/10

Edited by FriedRyce
  • Like 4

Overall online gameplay is pretty well made yeah, you've got several options on how to approach the situation as both teams and you need to think quite tactical at times. However, that also means, you can be teamed up with some retards if you play with randoms. Yeah, the infinite loading screen is true, but it's not that bad. I've had it like 5 times or so in the 35 hours that I needed to plat it. It takes about 2 minutes at most to find a game online, it's still really active on PS4. Only thing that bothered me is that the servers can be down for maintenance pretty often, but most of the time it only takes about 15 minutes.

You also have to be connected to the internet at ALL TIMES to be able to play the game, so when the servers are down, you pretty much can't do anything.

Oh i know the game itself, from one i Watch on YT i saw almost everything in 180 Videos he did so far xD

Ah i see, well good to know on servers and how many peoples till play it, that's good to know it was what was worrying me, what a pity having to be online all the times but oh well hopefully as you said maintenace don't last long.

Ah i didn't find the Season pass on the Store, it is really just available with the Gold edition?...

PS: Congrats for your platinum i forgot before :D

• Like 1

Ah i didn't find the Season pass on the Store, it is really just available with the Gold edition?...

PS: Congrats for your platinum i forgot before :D

I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition which includes the season pass, don't know if it's available seperately in the PS store.

And thanks !

• Like 1

I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition which includes the season pass, don't know if it's available seperately in the PS store.

And thanks !

Yeah i see i suppose not really which is stupid not having it on the Store because you HAVE TO get the gold edition for the new operators...

Oh well thanks for all your infos :D

• Like 1