Most Recent Platinum

Muff

30L8ca8af.png

May his death Satisfy you! trophy

night update: now here comes the hard part, gotta amp up the difficulty to either expert or master and constantly do bounty or rifts without dieing once... or else risk having some setback progress each round. 17 levels of it but i can see myself climbing this mountain to victory soon (going to save the destruction derby for last) its simple.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 4

#225 Bioshock Infinite on PS4. I kind of put this on the back burner for a bit and finally decided to come back go it. Still need to finish a few of the CITC trophies but the rest of it is done. If you have never played this, I strongly recommend it. Fantastic first person shooter with beautiful graphics and an amazing story.

• Like 4

1L295ac2.png

Platinum 103

The Deadly Tower of Monsters (PS4)

11/16/2016

A good month continues for me as this is yet another month of 3 or more Platinum Trophies! 5 out of 11 months this year have yielded 3 or more Plats, and my 18 Consecutive Months with at least 1 Plat has seen 3 or more Plats 7 times! this also makes 31 Plats this year, shattering my previous high of 20 from last year!

Anyway, the game makes fun of B-Budget sci-fi films of long ago. It is complete with monsters, aliens and mad scientists of many varieties... and even apes and dinosaurs! My dad would likely get a kick out of this game as he thoroughly enjoyed these types of movies when he was younger.

What I did not enjoy was "The Director". The plot is that the movie "The Deadly Tower of Monsters" had finally made it to DVD, complete with the director on commentary. He is lame, as is intentional, which also makes him extremely annoying... and the game far less enjoyable as a result.

The trophies are an interesting bunch. Story, grinding and collectibles all contribute to the mix. Provided a guide is used for the collectible trophies, the Platinum can be obtained just before the final boss! (Crazy, I know!) The upside to this strategy is that each trophy is worth an in-game upgrade, making the boss battles a little easier.

Most people will find this game to be easier than I did... primarily because I'm bad at dodging... and shooting. But if I can do it, anyone can.

Can I make it 4 Plats this month? If I have anything to sat about it, the answer will be: INDEED!

• Like 4

platinum #128 diablo 3 Reaper of souls (ps3)

completed in 1 month and 3 weeks

platinum rarity 9.14% very rare

the grind was done as he survived hardcore mode with the crusader (never went down once). going to start on sly 1 after getting some taco bell.  scrapping the intermission game (really want to play sly) on vita.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2