Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:#116 - Amnesia: Memories

1L6429b9.png

A nice and easy platinum.  Though it did take me a year to get. :rolleyes:

Absolutely fell in love with Ikki, Kent, and Shin.  If I was a girl my heart would throb for them.

Didn't care much form Touma or Ukyo a bit too yandere for my taste.  I don't go crazy no matter how freaky it may be.

• Like 4

L92e5a8.png

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

1L5f4227.png

Eh, this one was disappointing. Mostly stemming from the fact that they took a system that worked fine in 2D, and decided to put it in 3D.

That itself wouldn't have been too bad if the additions they added to make it work in 3D didn't make the game more annoying. We have a weird dash move that you need to be locked on to have any meaning, an almost useless sidestep move, A Dual-Combo system that thanks to the cutscene that plays EVERY time its activated only serve to make fights go on longer, the fact that characters seem to be in love with the floor, as it takes two solid seconds for them to get up (unless you use the recover button, which only seems to work when it wants to). 

Finally, the actual environments you fight in are boring as hell. A few unimpressive stage hazards, some boxes to throw, and that's it. The strength of All-Star Battle being in 2D means we focus on the action of the characters, and the added scenarios you could activate would spice things up even more. Ultimately, this game does on focus on the flashy characters, which makes it all the more aggrevating having to dash around huge areas of nothing just to get to your opponent.

If you are looking for a Jojo game, I'd go (or stick) with All-Star Battle on the PS3.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 4

platinum #132 minecraft: story mode (ps4)

completed in 1 day and 13 hours 

platinum rarity 30.19% uncommon

enjoyed the ending of the game, was up the whole night playing it which will affect me later on with possibly starting sly 3 (vita) tonight which happens to be the next game on the list after i complete the mincraft story mode extra episodes (3 of them).

if anyone is thinking about purchasing, its a great buy for either version i think it is 12.50$ right now for 8 episodes.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1