Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Lbdd968.png

1L47d781.png

Platinum 
Awarded for successfully collecting all trophies from Air Conflicts: Vietnam

This game sucks. It's ugly, extremely repetitive and boring, bad controls, even the soundtrack is terrible. And the multiplayer is dead so it needs to be boosted (thanks to CallanGWProx, ecalabar, xOUTLAW123x, and LuckyZulu109 for the boosting session :highfive: )

• Like 2

1L0f2b9f.png

My Name is Mayo! / My Name is Mayo

( PS4 )

no need to say a lot for this super cheap plat, you think the walking dead is so easy? then wait until you play this game..... that if it called a game.

the only trophy that is consider hard if you're so lazy  :awesome: is the "An ingredient to rule them all" which is hitting/clicking on the jar 10000 times.

if you're playing this on the ps4 the best way to clicking super fast is to rapidly press the  :cross: and the touch pad ( rapidly press them like if you're paranoid!! )

don't know what to plat right now.. i consider taking a break, i send my ps3 for repairs and when it's back i try my luck on tales of symphonia dawn of the new world.

Wait... you can press the touch pad and it will count!? Well f*** me, I never knew about this until now. Would have saved me half the time  :facepalm:.