Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L1c3365.png

Platinum / Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered

( PS4 )

and with this platinum, i done with this awesome trilogy again on ps4 this time around.  and oh my, what a ride!

not gonna lie to show everyone how hardcore or how skilled i am.... ( I'M NOT GONNA TOUCH THOSE CHEAP ASS BRUTAL DIFFICULTIES EVER AGAIN ) and yes, i made a mistake and done all three games brutal difficulty legitimate! no eddy's golden gun pre-order crap "bought my copy used and i don't pre-order my games", no chapter select glitch and no one shoot kill tweak, just like the doctor order, put the game on the machine and play it natural.

i disliked these brutal difficulties to the very end but if i say i did enjoy them to some degree somehow then this is the order where i liked them

1. Uncharted 2's ( i think must be because this game is naturally fun to play compared to the other two in the collection )

2. Uncharted 3's ( this is almost the most broken game in the collection, the hit detection is really bad "don't remember them this bad on ps3", Nathan is true to the name of the blind fire is so blind and can't hit a target so close to him during blind firing, and i think they add more invisible walls in this version, because i wasted a lot's of ammo on enemies who's behind covers where i'm sure i shot their heads everytime they take a peak and nothing happen. but the reason why i put this after U2 is because the " shooting the enemies from corners " which was also on the first Uncharted games have returned here and boy it saved me in a lot's of parts )

3. Uncharted DF's ( this have the worst and most unforgiving Brutal of all three games, the jeep part is luck based, the cover system is really bad "mostly will result your death", Nathan run like an old woman even in the heat of battles, the water jet ski parts is no fun even on the ps3 version on crushing, the health regenerate takes forever to heals you back. and let's not forget about the last chapter where Nathan stand still and got killed after the QTE of the explosion on the ship )

the speed run parts is at least fun to me even though i hate speed running through the games i'm enjoying, if i wanna rate them then this is my opinion

1. Uncharted DF ( this is the most uncharted game i enjoy speed running through it, Nathan run so slow but you can speed things up by shooting from the hip while running, problem solved! )

2. Uncharted 2 ( it's ok-ish to me for speed running, you just have to learn how to solve the puzzles real quick )

3. Uncharted 3 ( it's the least enjoyable of the three, there's a lot's of unskippable cut scenes and a lot's of walking simulator parts. it felt that Uncharted 3 isn't made for speed running in the first place, you play it to shoot bad guys, follow the story and look at the jaw dropping graphics that still holds up really strong even for today standard )

i have nothing to plat right now except this mayo game which i bought for $0.84!! let me see how fast i can plat that ga..... that Application. 

nice job on brutal. one day i'll attempt it the non-legit way, but i preordered the collection and never got the gold weapons, so rip :P

• Like 1

Platinum #66- Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

1L9c00f5.png

2 plats in one day is pretty uncommon for me. Anyway, this game was a ton of fun, a 3D action adventure/platformer/collectathon game of the PS2 era? You're hitting a lot of areas I like. Moving onto II tomorrow, and I hear that it and III are though as lesser titles. Still, I'm gonna go in with an open mind.

Hope you enjoy the other 2, they are definetively not to the level of the first one, they changed so much that the first one is simply the best!

But luckily for you, you're playing on Ps3 so it shouldn't be hard or annoying that much the second one to play ;) While the Third one hoenstly is kinda Fun and interesting to do :)

In my opinion the second one is the worst so good luck ;)

Edited by Puriddu9427

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale on PlayStation 3. 

Never ever want to play that ever again that was my second time doing it, its so much fun up until you finish the multiplayer then having to go through that Arcade Mode over 20 times with the same recycled levels with no rotation or variation damn that was a grind.