Most Recent Platinum

Muff

8 minutes ago, Masamune said:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/5816ad/L4a681f.png

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/5816ad/trophies/1Lc8c52f.png

:platinum:Perfect Storm Master
Acquired all the trophies.

Not much different from all the other Naruto games, not as good as I was expecting though (really, if you already played all the other games, the only reason you'd want to get this would be for the story), but most of the cutscenes are just still images with a voice-over, just copy & pasting scenes from the anime would've been less lazy. Wasn't much of a Adventure mode either... <_<Anyways, at least I got a nice Platinum screenshot for it. ^_^

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

Time Played: Unknown, done in 5 days, 1 hour, 25 minutes

Platinum Screenshot:

Hide contents

jplUmcs.jpg

Dood how did you change the trophy notification color?

11 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Damn you Masamune for getting my hopes up dood :shakefist:

Yeah, that's why I usually put this at the bottom of my posts: *Note that this screenshot has been edited due to the ugliness of the new notification color... Yes, I'm going to do this for every one I post until it's fixed.

People thinking Sony fixed the notification color, only to find out it was a PS edit could cause some serious depression. XD onion head

Edited by Masamune
Typo.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Yeah, that's why I usually put this at the bottom of my posts: *Note that this screenshot has been edited due to the ugliness of the new notification color... Yes, I'm going to do this for every one I post until it's fixed.

People thinking Sony fixed the notification color, only to find out it was a PS edit could cause some serious depression. XD onion head

Deep depression man, I searched the settings and everything before you replied dood xD ........ ;_; 

• Like 1

Platinum #13

1L0ba9ec.png

Assassin's Creed III Liberation

If I had known what a glitchy, buggy, unfinished grindfest this platinum was going to be, I would have avoided it.  The majority of the trophies in this game are bugged in some way that can make getting them to pop anywhere from frustrating to flat-out impossible.  The multiplayer is a boring, pointless mess that has nothing to do with the rest of the game.  There are so many better games for the Vita out there.  This one is a waste of time and money.

• Like 4

platinum #136 Lego Marvels Avenger's (vita)

completed in 2 days and 1 hour

platinum rarity 38.06% uncommon

now to continue onto my next game which was the planned run with sword art online: lost song also for the vita version (shared trophy list).

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5580-space-overlords/1-space-overlord

First to obtain this one too, but uhm, it's a grindy game and has tons of technical issues that took away from the fun. It had some decent moments though. Pretty easy, but takes a long while. Writing trophy guide for it as I write this. Almost done actually, just miss the road map part! :P

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 4