Most Recent Platinum

Muff

40 minutes ago, BeardedWafflesss said:

plat#8 wipeout hd.

Lol. You exposed yourself with those hacked trophies. The UFC 2009 Undisputed servers have been offline since 2014 but you got the trophies this month. I have some reporting to do.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, skateak said:

Lol. You exposed yourself with those hacked trophies. The UFC 2009 Undisputed servers have been offline since 2014 but you got the trophies this month. I have some reporting to do.

I took a brief glance at the game, it seems like the online is still functional. There are even Gaming sessions for the game. I don think theres any foul play here.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, nenugalimas said:

I took a brief glance at the game, it seems like the online is still functional. There are even Gaming sessions for the game. I don think theres any foul play here.

They are down according to the PSNP thread. On top of that, the last three plats he got, the bulk of the trophies were earned in April and December, 3 notoriously difficult/grindy plats. Seems fishy.

Edited by skateak

10 minutes ago, nenugalimas said:

Its up according to this thread

It might be a case of the servers being 'Down' but still working fine. Much like Call of Juarez.

I am pretty sure all games published by THQ no longer have online servers. I know Darksiders 2 doesn't. They stopped sometime between Feb-Mar 2016. The CoJ shut down involved Uplay functionality, not the multiplayer itself. If I am wrong I would of course apologize but it just seems funky when looking at the last three plats. Not going to post anymore though because I don't want to derail the thread.

Edited by skateak

Platinum #5 Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst

TROP000.PNG

"What can I say about this game? After seeing what it would take to plat Generations and/or UNS2, I was relieved to see this game didn't have online trophies! Uhm... it was a pain doing the 'Kabuchimaru' fight with Itachi/Sasuke (Had to do it to get the Conquered Formidables trophy), but after much hassle and contemplating, I relaxed, looked into using the bentos, and stocking up on health potions, and miraculously got the S-rank! Hardest part of the game besides that was definitely fighting 6 bijuu without equipment, as Naruto! THANK THE SHINOBI GODS THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO S-RANK ALL STORY MISSIONS! If nothing else, this journey has pumped me up to finish platting Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (hopefully in time for the DLC!) Overall, a very easy game, but not looking forward to the DLC trophies hehheh"

As for my previous plats...

I have so far platted Uncharted 1 Remastered (I want to do 4 so bad, but the damn dolphins....I know, excuses, excuses..) I have not attempted speed run or Brutal difficulty yet, but I found Uncharted 1 the easiest of the Collection, with 2 being the hardest for me (damn yetis), and the djinn on 3 can go to Hell.

I platted Lego Avengers. So far, it's my favorite Lego game. Races are fun, puzzles are fun, flying is fun, collecting is fun! It makes Lego Marvel Super-Heroes look even worse (all I ask for is decent flying mechanics -- at least Avengers did well on that). It was so fun, I even contemplated getting the PS3 version to stack.

I platted Lego Batman 3, and my God, it was an awful game. I know most everybody adores the game, but the voice acting was beyond TERRIBLE, especially Mr. Freeze! And there's that one hub world where I had to do the same puzzle over a dozen times, because the enemies died too quickly for the four torches to light! All I can say is, thank goodness for red blocks, and thank goodness they made driving and flying fun in this game, especially compared to Marvel Super-Heroes. I will never buy another Lego Batman game! 

Fourth plat was inFAMOUS Second Son. I don't like the PS3 versions, so i took a heavy gamble on buying this game without previewing it. As luck would have it, it was an effing blast! Y'know, I didn't get bored once (even though cutscenes were unskippable), and the second playthrough didn't feel slow at all. It was interesting seeing what choices lead to where, and honestly I think a mix of good and bad choices made the world better, but I gotta say, expert difficulty is pretty damn easy, especially when you're playing as Good. I love the cartoon or w/e powers, as the wings and demons are awesome, but unlimited speed is great too. I really hope a sequel to the games come out someday, but I just got my First Light game today in the mail! Can't wait to play it! :D

Future goals: Plat Lego Dimensions, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: DE, Black Ops 1, Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Uncharted 2-3 Remastered and 4, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Lego Star Wars: TFA, the God of War trilogy and prequels before the next game comes. I'd like to plat Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations and 2 (possibly Revolution), but online trophies make me sad :( 

56 minutes ago, skateak said:

Hmm, according to http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/5557748-post6174.html He's been on Wipeout since at least May 2016, if not earlier. So it's possible that he is legit.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Pixel-CAT- said:

L800d7e.png

Ratchet & Clank 

S3e3da1.png 1S4aaccb.png The Hero of Heroes
Collect every trophy in Ratchet & Clank
  #437 13th Dec 2016
3:47:41 PM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
33.01%
UNCOMMON
40-platinum.png

Platinum #7 <(^_^<)

This was a very enjoyable game to plat. Ratchet and Clank is one of my favorite franchises. So I was very happy when the PS4 remaster was available. Of course I had to plat it xD

Congrats. :D Your post looks a lit bit strange, though (the posted info exceeds the right border). You might want to post that into the Bugs-thread so Sly can try to fix it:
https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/43785-new-site-update-bugs-feedback/
You might also want to say how you copy-pasted that info into your post.

• Like 1