Most Recent Platinum

Muff

9 hours ago, nenugalimas said:

1Lb27bd0.png

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (PS3)

It would be a fun game if it worked. The performance of this game is an absolute atrocity. The frame rate is awful and the loading times are painfully long. It wouldnt surprise me to learn that half of my time with the game was spent staring at loading screens. Lots of wasted potential IMO.

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 4/10

That is quite a bummer. The PS4 version ran pretty well, couple frame rate dips here and there that I can remember but nothing near unplayable. It actually looked pretty good graphic wise and I was surprised it was Unreal Engine 3. I look forward to trying The Devil's Daughter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skateak said:

That is quite a bummer. The PS4 version ran pretty well, couple frame rate dips here and there that I can remember but nothing near unplayable. It actually looked pretty good graphic wise and I was surprised it was Unreal Engine 3.

It does seem like this is one of those games that was made for the ps4 and ported to the ps3 as a complete after thought. I'm not sure how they managed to optimise it so poorly. Even turning the camera made the frame rate tank...

platinum #137 Sword Art Online: Lost Song (vita)

completed in 5 days and 12 hours

platinum rarity 15.43% rare

the grinding is real 10/10.

just finished this game after encountering a few roadblocks, mainly the weapons and the grinding of OSS for 4 character's. going to start lego jurassic world for ps4 now. its going to be good.

for some helpful advice read spoilers on easy oss grinding later

Spoiler

level yuuki and asuna early on as yuuki wont have enough mana to perform her OSS later on.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2