Most Recent Platinum

Muff

7 hours ago, Floriiss said:

:platinum: #146: Resident Evil Revelations 2

1L85d6d2.png

The Never-Ending Nightmare
Unlock all trophies.

Main Game

Didn't really expect much from this since the first game was meh... it was alright, but not great either. This one however was a lot better! The main reason of that is the setting in my opinion. Resident Evil Revelations happened somewhere on a boat. This setting was during a forest/abandoned city. For me this made it more thrilling and a lot more interesting. The story was alright, altho the fact that one QTE in chapter 3 does determine the outcome of the story was a bit stupid in my opinion. At first I just mashed the shit out of these buttons and before the game stated 'You can change characters by triangle' I already killed the boss. Then later on I got the ending and was like wtf? This is the worst ending ever? Then it turned out you had a good and bad ending and I was like oooh.. right. It made a lot more sense with the good ending. 

To my surprise this platinum is even Ultra Rare. Difficulty wise it wasn't that bad. Got everything done first try, this included normal play trough, time attack and Invincible mode. The only tedious part was going for the medals, as it required you to do multiple play troughs of some chapters. Like I haven't done enough already after going through the story three damn times.. right. Luckily each play trough had a different challenge, which made it feel a bit less repetitive. :P

nZWX0aq.jpg

Congratulations bud, glad you liked revelations 2, is indeed a great game, much better than the latest numbered game from the series. As far as the awesome ultra status, you need to know that not everyone has the master in their blood, I mean the focus and dedication are for elite only, plus throw some trophies that requires people do be under stress and boom. :D

Haha, have a wonderful Christmas my friends and also a merry Christmas to all of our platinum hunters here 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

Congratulations bud, glad you liked revelations 2, is indeed a great game, much better than the latest numbered game from the series. As far as the awesome ultra status, you need to know that not everyone has the master in their blood, I mean the focus and dedication are for elite only, plus throw some trophies that requires people do be under stress and boom. :D

Haha, have a wonderful Christmas my friends and also a merry Christmas to all of our platinum hunters here 

That's how we roll bud.:highfive:

Merry Christmas to you as well! Have a great one! ^_^

• Like 2

On 24.12.2016 at 4:50 PM, Floriiss said:

:platinum: #146: Resident Evil Revelations 2

1L85d6d2.png

The Never-Ending Nightmare
Unlock all trophies.

Main Game

Didn't really expect much from this since the first game was meh... it was alright, but not great either. This one however was a lot better! The main reason of that is the setting in my opinion. Resident Evil Revelations happened somewhere on a boat. This setting was during a forest/abandoned city. For me this made it more thrilling and a lot more interesting. The story was alright, altho the fact that one QTE in chapter 3 does determine the outcome of the story was a bit stupid in my opinion. At first I just mashed the shit out of these buttons and before the game stated 'You can change characters by triangle' I already killed the boss. Then later on I got the ending and was like wtf? This is the worst ending ever? Then it turned out you had a good and bad ending and I was like oooh.. right. It made a lot more sense with the good ending. 

To my surprise this platinum is even Ultra Rare. Difficulty wise it wasn't that bad. Got everything done first try, this included normal play trough, time attack and Invincible mode. The only tedious part was going for the medals, as it required you to do multiple play troughs of some chapters. Like I haven't done enough already after going through the story three damn times.. right. Luckily each play trough had a different challenge, which made it feel a bit less repetitive. :P

nZWX0aq.jpg

I think the reason why the platinum is UR; It's because Episode 1 is/was free on PS Store, so I can imagine that many non-trophy hunters have downloaded it to try it. I think you can still earn trophies from free Episode 1...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Viscera1900 said:

I think the reason why the platinum is UR; It's because Episode 1 is/was free on PS Store, so I can imagine that many non-trophy hunters have downloaded it to try it. I think you can still earn trophies from free Episode 1...

That makes a lot of sense. Good thinking. Didn't really thought about that :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Viscera1900 said:

That too, but remember that the vita version is also ultra, so the "elite" stated still stands. 

3 hours ago, Floriiss said:

That makes a lot of sense. Good thinking. Didn't really thought about that :P

#5 - Bloodborne (+100%)

My first PS4 platinum. When I took PS4 I was about to took that game mostly because some time ago I did plat on demon's souls, which I have really liked. I wanted to pick PS4 Soul like game, but did not want to play Dark Souls II (based on reviews) and III (I am waiting for disk GOTY edition), so I took it. I really liked that game, it was like going for replay just after finishing game. 

• Like 4