Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 7/24/2011 at 0:42 AM, Muff said:

HEY LOOK! another generic PS3 Trophy forums thread, what a surprise <_< ...........

anyways, name says it all mostly, but to re-iterate: post your most recent platinum when you earn it, for bragging right and such...

me first:

f

Master Blaster

Actually got this a few years ago, haven't really tried to platinum another game but I'm close on Jak 2 and 3. Maybe one of these days

1L41dc16.png

Jak_&_Daxter_4.jpg

• Like 1

Platinum #94 - Senran Kagura Bon Appetit! (PSVITA)
[IMG] 

It is done and that is all that matters. Dumbest game that I've played in a while... and I played My Name is Mayo.

The game would be okay if it weren't for some very noticeable screen tearing. That coupled with the fact that this is a rhythm game pissed me off really early on into this platinum.

Song wise there is very little that I would call original. Each girl has their own song that you play, but the are generally songs and lullabies that are remixed. None of the songs were fun to play.

Shitty time, but this is one of the reasons why I only played like three games on my VITA this year. I prefer them on console because they generally run better than their mobile counterpart.

Game Rating: 2/10
Platinum Difficulty: 2/10

• Like 4

platinum #141 The Amazing Spiderman (vita)

completed in 4 days and 3 hours

platinum rarity 14.59% rare

finished the main story in 2 days. and the remainder in another 2 days. though looking for those last 2 pages was frustrating. will i plat the ps3 version yes... when i do not know. due to the sales unleashed this week tracks have changed and i will start unravel as the next project platinum 3/10 difficulty no problem.

• Like 1