Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 minute ago, Walt the Dog said:

PLATINUM #300!

1L2c167e.png
Hyperdevotion Noire (JP)

Ended up taking me 57:40, which is roughly 4 hours more than the English plat took me. I've had this one looming over me ever since the game initially released in Japan back in mid-2014, so to have it done and over with is a massive relief for me.

I ended up making this Plat #300 since I used the English plat for #200 and I figured why not keep up the pattern. I even did that one almost exactly a year ago, which is kind of freaky. >_>

Now to do the Korean version for Plat #400 next year! :P

Jesus! Is there no end to the savagery!

giphy.gif

(tried to get actual footage of the commentator during the actual Cock Magic, but it was difficult).

In all seriousness congrats on getting to 300. I can only hope that one day I will be able to catch up to you, but I highly doubt it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, azlanslayer said:

1Lbfed98.png

It's all Relative

:platinum:#77 Gravity Rush Remastered

Gravity RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHHH!! I'm not sure why I didn't pick this game up earlier. Gravity Rush turned out to be one of the best games I've ever played since I'm particularly into games that involves flying around and kicking ass. The combat wasn't that smooth, but it does feel satisfying killing enemies with gravity kick. The visuals were nice as well, but I have this love-hate relationship with the language. I don't really like it, but I do appraise the developers for making up a new language. Everyone definitely needs to try this game!

1L5e96f1.png

Noble Achievement

:platinum: #78 InFAMOUS: First Light

I've played the past InFAMOUS games apart from festival of blood and second son but to be honest I've grown bored of the InFAMOUS light up. First Light however, felt different and fresh compared to the past InFAMOUS games on PS3. The colours, visual wise,maneuvering and protagonist were different (definitely in love with the colours)! The  Combat does feel ever more smooth and satisfying. Had tons of fun playing although I wished the campaign was longer and emphasised more on fetch's story(?)

You should really check out Second Son then. It was fun as hell, and the powers were amazing!

• Like 2