Most Recent Platinum

Muff

11 hours ago, Mar said:
Spoiler

By default game design, its a fact DS3 was still a horror game, and it clearly retained some horrific elements. A lot of horror games are never going to be as scary as they are if you're not using headphones nor playing at night, fyi. (Company also entirely ruin the immersion and tension.) And its definitely an exaggeration to say the overall game was action. The game just increased the action, it isnt what made up most of DS3. Youre still fighting non-humans most of the time, and I doubt you wasnt afraid to walk around the corner on a blind PT basis, because you dont know what to expect on your first PT. This game and Until Dawn the community exaggerate on not being scary. Little scary =/= not scary. DS3 wasnt as scary as the other games, we all know that, but to not call it scary at all as if it was The Last of Us (which is horrific and terrifying, but not scary) or any horror game that doesnt do its job well in the scare department, is just false.

I could have remembered the game actually does have MM, otherwise how else do you join random's games (something I did to get those trophies/colls).....

I think he means that when you get to a part when you split up, there is no matchmaking at the specific part so you can get all the collectibles unless you started co-op before the chapter started. I think you can only matchmake at the very beginning of the chapter. Could be wrong though. I always loaded into co-op from the main menu with my brother. 

:platinum: #90 - Air Race Speed

1L381eb3.png

I picked this game up on a whim since it was cheap. A simple concept overall, fly your plane through each level as quick as possible while avoiding crashing. Some levels have alternate routes which could lead to slower or quicker lap times. It was not a difficult game, although a bit grindy for a couple of trophies. Completing 20 laps on an endless level was a bit tricky. The level is randomly set, and each new stage reached increases your speed and offers a new level setup.

• Like 3

platinum #145 The Bunker (seems it's becoming popular lately its ftw).

completed in 4 hours and 8 minutes

platinum rarity 77.07% common

got done with this one during my time off from the farming simulator 14, gotta get another indie started and pick another platinum to work on during the downtime from the grind.

looks like the next 2 will be the unfinished swan for ps3 and cartoon network punch time explosion starting tomorrow (sleep is required).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2