Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Batman The Telltale Series

Just finished this one, really liked it overall but felt the final episode was a little lacking, great build up though and would welcome a sequel (Although I would prefer a Wolf among us series 2 first)

I also experienced a fair amount of lag in many scenes both action and otherwise, I had the same problems with The wolf among us on VITA but it hasn't soured my enjoyment of either games or any future Telltale series'

Easy platinum and a fun game to boot, I would recommend this one to all

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, straysheep87 said:

Man, I can't believe I had the guts to plat this game. Not for the proud or dignity, because I couldn't care less for it, a plat's always a plat. But because my save file got corrupted when I had 97% of the game completed, so I had to start it from the scratch only because of the final trophy. But I swear, If I had to brush the teeth of one more puppy again, I would smash my controller on the TV.

It's all good man. PLAT #53: My Name is Mayo

1L0f2b9f.png

Gave in. Had an extra dollar on my account from the US flash sale, so I picked up My Name is Mayo. Why not, you know?

• Like 4

:platinum: #24: Tron Evolution

1Lf45ced.png

Despite being a movie game, it is actually good for the fans of the movies and still decent for everybody else. I found my 1st playthrough a little bit frustratring during some parts but after getting the hang of the controls and leveling up my character I had plenty of fun, especially on my 2nd and 3rd playthroughs.

A game I recommend if you can get it for a decent price B)

• Like 4