Most Recent Platinum

Muff

58 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

1L1907a5.png

Plat 196-Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I have decided to join the Plat Rain: Round 4 so I haven't technically platted this game yet...but I could turn on my PS3 and get the plat within about 30 seconds...so yeah it is basically done.

As for the actual game...I liked it but it could have been so much better.

The game was just so easy even on the hardest difficulty. There was all this stuff in the game like Sage Crafting, Alchemy and Weapon's Crafting...but I never had to use it except to build Fate Potions because those basically made the game an Instant Win. I constantly just found better weapons than I could craft, I never needed to create potions because you either found a ton or you could buy 24 small potions (that healed half your life) for about 300$ and I always had anywhere from 500,000-1 million gold in my possession. The only thing I would spend gold on was small potions or repairing my equipment. I had at one point a little over 3 million gold and nothing to spend it on.

There were tons of quests but they were basically either fetch quests or monster killing quests so I just ignored those.  There were tons of different weapon types but your Great Sword destroyed everything and eventually I found a Great Sword that could absorb health so I barely needed to heal after that.

Like I said I really did like this game...just it really felt like "baby's first RPG" and while that isn't a terrible thing...it was a little disappointing.

Well, the game it was advertised as action rpg that tells you a fairy tale but it was an appetizer for a big game that never happened. Probably that's why it wasn't challenging. Amalur is difficult in hard difficulty? No. But if you wanted a challenge you could travel longer distances being lower level. There's a task in the game where you need to browse the whole map to get some books, I did that early and had some challenge. You know, now that I read that you spent most of your money in fate potions, wow it must be a cake walk abusing of those. I rarely used those potions, i was collecting armor sets and weapons and trying them (that was i spent more of my time), and trying the powers i got with my skill tree. Well, at least this is not like some games that has 80% the campaign a joke and suddelny there's a ridiculous spike in the last levels.

1 minute ago, GoldenShaka said:

Well, the game it was advertised as action rpg that tells you a fairy tale but it was an appetizer for a big game that never happened. Probably that's why it wasn't challenging. Amalur is difficult in hard difficulty? No. But if you wanted a challenge you could travel longer distances being lower level. There's a task in the game where you need to browse the whole map to get some books, I did that early and had some challenge. You know, now that I read that you spent most of your money in fate potions, wow it must be a cake walk abusing of those. I rarely used those potions, i was collecting armor sets and weapons and trying them (that was i spent more of my time), and trying the powers i got with my skill tree. Well, at least this is not like some games that has 80% the campaign a joke and suddelny there's a ridiculous spike in the last levels.

It was funny the only reason I even knew I could make Fate Potions was there is a trophy to do it. I did the trophy and was like "holy crap these put you into reckoning...I have like 40 Fateweaver Regents".

I honestly only figured that out about 3/4 through the game anyways and by that point I was wrecking shit up anyways...but once I got them the game ceased to have a challenge. I mean I could have handicapped myself but it wasn't like I was glitching the game out or using cheat codes...I was using items they give you quite often and that just broke the game.

Well, I understand you, I used health potions but I don't remember that the game gave me that much of those,  i mostly collected herbs to get health potions.  Oh wait, i made most if not all side quests, maybe that's why i never felt that i had too much potions. The Crafting was a waste of time, armor sets and weapons were strong enough.

So. Which game will be your 200? Barbie?

58 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Well, I understand you, I used health potions but I don't remember that the game gave me that much of those,  i mostly collected herbs to get health potions.  Oh wait, i made most if not all side quests, maybe that's why i never felt that i had too much potions. The Crafting was a waste of time, armor sets and weapons were strong enough.

So. Which game will be your 200? Barbie?

There was one village that you could go to the shop and buy 24 health potions for about 300$. It would reset after every dungeon so for a minimal price you could replenish your health potions quickly.

As for 200 you can follow along here 

:)

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Oh, I don't know, maybe something that proves you aren't just bullshitting would be nice. Until you actually show me some evidence that piracy is this huge issue on Vita like you claim it is, I don't believe a word of it. I'm willing to bet I know a lot more about Vita than you do, and I've never heard any developers claiming they've lost a large amount of revenue on Vita due to piracy.

Please find the Vita equivalent of these:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/psps-biggest-problem-is-piracy-sony

https://kotaku.com/5221988/sony-psp-piracy-levels-are-sickening

Oh right, you can't... :facepalm: The Vita has about as many issues with piracy as the PS4 does (almost non-existent). Maybe you should do a little research before you make these false claims in the future. Just a little bit of advice. ;)

How the fuck am I bullshitting? Why would any news cover the vita when it's a dying platform? I don't know who put the salt in your cereal, but try adding some sugar, because your responses are just toxic and ignorant at this point.

3 hours ago, Condemned09 said:

:platinum:166 Prince of Persia: The Forgotten SandsrTchwuY5.jpg

R8kXYNrS.jpg

:platinum:Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment 7/10

I got this game from ps plus back in September. The last Prince of Persia I played was pop 2008 and I honestly liked Forgotten Sands a lot more. The story was boring but the combat and platforming was great. 

Trophy-wise the platinum is very easy and fun to get however,  there's two missiable trophy that you have to keep an eye on and that is beating the boss without taking no damage and breaking sarcophagus if you miss these two trophies during your first playthrough you will start a new game.

Actually 3 missables: you have to defeat Ratash twice without damage (once in his weakened state, and then the end-game boss fight) 

Incredibly easy considering you have access to everything you unlocked on the 2nd playthrough and can just spam Earth.

:platinum: Platinum #50  :platinum:

1Lafe836.png

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

This game really isn't very difficult, except a couple of the comic book simulator missions. Without those, this would be a lower difficulty and higher enjoyment. That being said this was a great bit of nostalgia. Really enjoyed it. Plus it was fantastic as it is my 50th platinum. So wooooooo.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Whyfire said:

:platinum: #109 - ModNation Racers

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/8f419f/trophies/1L95cffb.png

:platinum:ModNation™ Legend (1.37% Ultra Rare)

Earn all the ModNation™ Racers trophies to unlock this platinum trophy

After, i would say roughly 6 years, i managed to get this platinum :D

I gave up on this plat 2 yrs ago because of some weird server glitch that didn't allow me to publish any creations.

But last november i checked again, cause it was annoying me so much, it was fixed and hey, i could create and publish again.

Anyway, online trophies are the reason why this plat is ultra rare, i mean getting 250k xp for creation trophy and 500k xp for level 30 was such a drag.

It took me around two weeks of boosting to get them. And also, online is basically dead.

Single player was okay, i had fun with it, Only trophy that gave me trouble was the one for beating all the challenges.

All in all, it was an okay game. I will probably go for 100% eventually. ^_^

Enjoyment 7/10

Difficulty 5-6/10

Nice job, definitely have got to finish this sometime soon. :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, colinmazzini said:

:platinum: Platinum #50  :platinum:

1Lafe836.png

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

This game really isn't very difficult, except a couple of the comic book simulator missions. Without those, this would be a lower difficulty and higher enjoyment. That being said this was a great bit of nostalgia. Really enjoyed it. Plus it was fantastic as it is my 50th platinum. So wooooooo.

So like um... what the hell game this platinum belongs to??