Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#24 God of War (Vita)
1L0e16d9.png

Trophy of Zeus 
Unlock all God of War® Trophies

Difficulty: 4
Enjoyment: 6

First time I played God of War. At my PSP I played Ghost of Sparta.

Overal a pretty good game. I didn't like the tank controls, a lot of time I was running in the wrong direction or falling down in the Hades part. Regarding controls, the rear touchpad is REALLY annoying; I continuously hit it by accident, eg. save points, push a pillar, etc.

At the Challenge of the Gods, the last challenge is just not fair.. took me 1.5 hours to finish that challenge.

Although I think I will pick up God of War II :-)

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Dammit!!! IF ONLY someone earned the Uncharted 2 plat and posted between us!!!! OPPORTUNITY LOST!!!! xD (but seriously, how amazing would that have been?)

Lol. I'm currently working on the Uncharted 2 Remastered platinum. It would have been hilarious.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Greenshyguy said:

#71 - :platinum: Perfect Storm Master    

1Lc8c52f.png

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Overall, a pretty straightforward  & enjoyable trophy. Getting a S rank on some missions were a pain (I couldn't work out why I'd get A rank one go, then S rank the next with near identical performance). The fighting animation & cut scenes are also top notch.

If I had one complaint, it'll have to be the free roam missions which felt more like a chore.

#72 - :platinum: Trophy Complete
You have obtained all trophies

1L55f8af.png

Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness

Your typical visual novel. Anyone thinking of attempting this platinum be warned ... the story related trophies are fairly straightforward but you need "points" to purchase all the "picture" & "scene" contents. The only way to get points is by playing the mini game which is a massive grind.

Currently working towards the platinum for "Nioh" & "Final Fantasy XV". Not entirely sure what I'll aim to get for the 75th platinum milestone yet - perhaps Horizon Zero Dawn :)

Only conditions for S-Rank are   90 health AND perfect QTE. 

23 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

:platinum: #206

Modern Warfare Remastered

Just Another Day at the Office

1L75c775.png

I have wanted to play this since I had played the other 2 in the series. I never got to play it last gen. They did an amazing job on the remaster and I think this is how all remasters should be done.

If anybody seen my almost daily status updates since I was trying for Best of the Best and Mile High Club knows how much trouble I had. Any other game I would of took a break from but for some reason I couldn't put this down. Yes they were both challenging but I had a blast trying to get them. When I finally did beat Mile High Club it froze on me when it was going make to the title screen and my trophy didn't pop and I had to do Mile High Club again and It still took a while to beat it again.  When I finally didn't this time dare I say it almost seemed like a piece of cake.

As for the whole game I really enjoyed it and the campaign was just enough challenging. Standard Call of Duty on Vet. Some troublesome spots but nothing to bad. It is those 2 trophies that hikes the difficulty up.

I will include my video for Mile High Club here. I wouldn't use this as a guide though because my squad helped a great deal in this run and I messed up on one part but managed to still beat it.

A similar aeroplane's interior like that appeared in Modern Warfare 3! :o