Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

OOOOOOOH YEEEEEAAAA!

Glorious Plat for megami b-day :awesome: Totori-chan obvious best Arland girl :awesome: 

Even though the best Atelier girl ever is...

http://atelier.wikia.com/wiki/Sphere

:awesome: 

Something tells me that those games should get the remastered treatment for the PS4 (or maybe the PS3, assuming that nobody has forgotten about it yet).

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

Something tells me that those games should get the remastered treatment for the PS4 (or maybe the PS3, assuming that nobody has forgotten about it yet).

They should really put the Ps2 Atelier as Ps2 HD Classic, it would be wonderful especially because, i don't know other EU countries but, here in Italy i never Saw the Atelier Saga on Ps2!

7 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Platinum # 40

1L6c13d5.png

:platinum: First-Rate Adventurer :platinum:
Obtained all trophies.

ALREADY? O.o

Now i feel bad for having it still to plat all because i messed up an event xD:( 

Edited by Sora9427

Here ya go!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Xx8wPz5_ymk/WLLLVQ8-05I/AAAAAAAAUOo/HWk_Q_t7a0QwkD3o8ljdSyigzOsj2F3WQCLcB/s1600/2017-02-23-224621.jpg

Unfortunately, the forum won't let me upload the pic. (It says I can only upload 20.48 KB.) Might as well put the trophy icon up too.

1L2ca342.png

Master Thief
Unlock all trophies for Sly Cooper's final outing. . . final? Really?

Popped the final trophies while struggling with a head cold a couple of days ago and got the plat on the 23rd of this month. The last three challenges I had trouble with were Tsao Showdown(finally learned how to use Push Attack to stunlock the cocky cock), Battle Against Time (the big-assed babboon Dr. M was more frustrating but once I got him into Phase 3, I could Push Attack and dodge his flaming orbs) and The Ultimate Gauntlet(I kept getting reckless and failing to grind on the laser beams, taking damage), but I eventually beat them all. Sorry for my rude French, but by the false deities(not going to use religious swears now, got church in an hour!) these challenges really stank.  :angry:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, carthurjr said:

S576691.png

1Sfcb056.png

Difficulty 2/10

Enjoyment 6/10

Might be a older game, but some of the frame rate was just bad.

Story was nice, but damn that 1 wanted poster XD.

Let me guess. That one poster where you have to launch your car off of the bridge onto a rooftop? Am I right? :) 

52 minutes ago, brownskin81 said:

#63 The Evil Within

TFGtPNq.jpg?1

I really struggled with this game at first as, although I was enjoying it, I found it really difficult. I've stopped and started it so many times over the last 2 years as I was just hardly making any progress at all every time I played it and kept getting really frustrated with it. I picked up the season pass for £5 a few weeks ago and it motivated me to at least finish my first play through once and for all. I still died a bunch of times, 198 to be precise, but once I committed to it and persisted....I got through it....it gets a lot easier anyway after you've managed to get some decent upgrades on Sebastian....it's just a slow process.

Even after I finished, I wasn't sure if I'd go for the platinum because (a) speed run :angry:, (b) Akumu mode and (c) Laura....that bitch will haunt me for the rest of my days!! As it goes the speed run was a piece of piss on new game +, on casual after I'd upgraded absolutely everything (not sorry)...Akumu was really tough and I did die twice as much but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and some of the parts I thought I'd really struggle with such as the elevator in chapter 11 only took me a few tries...I had serious trouble with the dog in chapter 6 because of how much faster it was and the extra traps as well as Laura in chapter 10 for the same reason...my heart was racing so much during that fight I honestly thought it was gonna explode...otherwise I just took it one checkpoint at a time and if I kept dying at any point just tried something else until it worked. Managed to finish on 330 deaths but I definitely died way more than that....I just had reloaded earlier saves quite a few times whenever I thought I'd not upgraded weapons or attributes in the best way.

Chapter 1 (and Laura) aside...I didn't find really find the game that scary (gory? yes) which was a bit of a let down and considering how challenging the game is the end boss is pathetically easy, even on Akumu. I still enjoyed it overall though and it has been one of my most rewarding / satisfying platinum attempts. I will definitely play it again at some point in the future......now that I know how to haha

I already played through the first chapter of the DLC last week and thought it was much scarier in comparison.....really looking forward to finishing it off.

PS - burn in hell, Laura!!

Congratulations on this one pal !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

:platinum: #152: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix

1L6da1d7.png

Finally a KH game that's completely new for me. This game takes place 10 years before KH1 and focuses on Terra, Ventus, and Aqua as they travel the worlds to restore the balance between light and dark. You can only play as 1 character at a time and to switch to another one, it's necessary to start a new game. All 3 stories must be completed to get the entire picture and each character has different events in each world, while the story converges in some small cutscenes and a few fights. Each character plays different, so they don't feel like clones with different skins. Terra is a tanky guy with higher hp and attack stats, his finisher gauge fills quicker, though he's also slow and has a terrible dodge. In fact, calling it a dodge is just insulting, it's basically a slide, as enemies can still hit him while sliding. Ventus is very agile and I'd describe him as a rogue class. He can attack very fast and dodge away too before most enemy attacks hit him. Aqua is the mage and is very proficient in magic, though does very little physical damage at the start. She has some amazing exclusive spells that tear through enemy groups with ease. 

I like the combat system in this game a lot. Magic and special attacks are placed in a deck and can be used after they've cooldown. With a bit of knowledge of the commands and abilities, it's possible to get strong commands and helpful abilities early in the game by melding them together. This makes Critical mode a lot easier compared to KH2, where the start is arguably the hardest part due to the lack of special attacks and abilities. Shotlocks are also a new mechanism, which are very powerful. These attacks lock on to enemies and with timed presses, it's possible to do additional damage. The third new mechanism are Dimension Links, which replace Drive Forms from KH2. Activating a D-Link completely heals you and gives you access to a set amount of commands. Leveling up a D-Link adds new commands and a new finisher.

Some things I didn't like was how the stories in each world was so short (as it's divided between 3 characters). Another thing I really disliked was completing the reports with all 3 characters. This basically means getting a 100% completion trice, which is a completely pointless grind. So doing all mini-games (and there are a lot), arena matches, beating all optional bosses, getting all treasure chests, commands, shotlocks, items, and command styles, defeating every Unversed, beating every Unversed Battle Mission with the highest rank, getting and maxing out every D-Link, unlocking all finishers, and using every shotlock and D-Link finisher. This easily adds lots of hours of pointless grinding. The optional boss Mysterious Figure is also a huge disappointment as Square Enix made it a luck-based boss for Terra and his crappy dodge. With the other 2 characters it's doable in 30 minutes. Though he has an insta-death move where a countdown timer appears. It starts at 5 ticks and when it reaches 0, it's game over. Mashing :cross: will break you free. This doesn't sound so bad, but the kicker is that the maximum amount of ticks decreases by 1 every time you get hit by it. It generally takes 3 ticks to break free, though it's possible to do it in 2 when mashing the controller a lot. Besides that, he can split into 5 clones, become invisible, throw dozens of orbs that auto-attacks the player, drop huge meteors, shoot exploding orbs of fire, stop time for players while he moves, and heal. Oh and once he turns invisible he combines lots of attacks. So yeah, a terribly broken boss. 

I figured that it was going to be a grind (some of it being pointless) the moment Square Enix decided to bring this game from the PSP to the PS3. However, due to the fact that you still managed to get the platinum while most other people haven't done so yet just proves how much of an awesome trophy hunter you are. I've only managed to plat KH1 on the PS3, but I know exactly what you had to go through as I had a lot of problems when I played that game back on my PSP. Eventually I will go for the platinum once I get rid of some of my backlogged games.

Edited by GarciaFever

11 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

I figured that it was going to be a grind (some of it being pointless) the moment Square Enix decided to bring this game from the PSP to the PS3. However, due to the fact that you still managed to get the platinum while most other people haven't done so yet just proves how much of an awesome trophy hunter you are. I've only managed to plat KH1 on the PS3, but I know exactly what you had to go through as I had a lot of problems when I played that game back on my PSP. Eventually I will go for the platinum once I get rid of some of my backlogged games.

Thanks. Yeah doing all the reports 3 times is just too grindy and pointless. I'd understand if Square Enix made players get all the commands, as each character has some exclusive ones. Good luck with getting the plat.

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

OOOOOOOH YEEEEEAAAA!

Glorious Plat for megami b-day :awesome: Totori-chan obvious best Arland girl :awesome: 

Even though the best Atelier girl ever is...

http://atelier.wikia.com/wiki/Sphere

:awesome: 

Wow that would have been the perfect plat for yesterday if I only we get a remaster of it.

11 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

I hope Gust will do that and remaster all of them :awesome: 

10 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

ALREADY? O.o

Now i feel bad for having it still to plat all because i messed up an event xD:( 

Redo the whole playthrough :awesome: 

• Like 1