Most Recent Platinum

Muff

20 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

#23 God of War: Chains Of Olympus (PS3)

1L042254.png

Above and Beyond

Not much to say about this one, since its been 2 years since I've last played it, but this is the first God of War game that I've platinum since I've tried God of War Ascension last year unsuccessfully. While trying to platinum DMC Devil May Cry, I've remembered about this downloadable game from the God of War Saga, and figure it would be a quick platinum to get.

Gonna go try Bayonetta now, see whats all the fust is about.

I've platinumed God of War 1, 2 and 3 but I still never played the Vita games or God of War Ascension yet :(

I'm currently trying to platinum Bayonetta ! I only have the 2 gold trophies to earn. I was expecting something more challenging to be honest, but I'm happy because the game is a blast to play ! You'll enjoy it if you like Devil May Cry :D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pershing24 said:

#23 God of War: Chains Of Olympus (PS3)

1L042254.png

Above and Beyond

Not much to say about this one, since its been 2 years since I've last played it, but this is the first God of War game that I've platinum since I've tried God of War Ascension last year unsuccessfully. While trying to platinum DMC Devil May Cry, I've remembered about this downloadable game from the God of War Saga, and figure it would be a quick platinum to get.

Gonna go try Bayonetta now, see whats all the fuss is about this game.

I don't want to burst your bubble but I disliked bayonetta despite being a huge fan of gow. Don't be discouraged though and try it for yourself as who knows?

Edited by poopooblast

Platinum #310
1L4a0c2c.png
Megadimension Neptunia VII (Korean)

This was the first and only time I had to do the plat without the OP DLC and it was honestly the most fun I had with the game across all four plats. I never realized how good the game actually was until now. :)

In any case, I'm glad to finally be done with VII after all this time. It's the first main series game that I've gotten every plat for so far.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Razza said:

:platinum: # 154 :platinum: 

Le9683d.png

1L97e2b6.png

Digimon World Conqueror! - Acquired All Trophies

I want to give a MEGA shout-out to @zadorvp, without his constant help and guidance I wouldn't have gotten anywhere even close to having the platinum for this game. His constant help and advice was above and beyond in terms of helpfulness even him putting up with my occasional moaning and complaining that I wouldn't get the platinum but yet here I stand after 148 hours of game time with one of my most favour platinums I have obtained in recent memory :) Thank You again Zadorvp as truly are an incredible gamer and an even better friend :D 

Anyways enough of the thanks as I still have a game here that I haven't talked anything about yet :P This game is essentially a Remake of the original Digimon world game back from the PS1 era but adds a lot more to game as well as ability to now train two digimon simultaneously whilst conquering the new evils that have inhabited the beloved Digital World :) This game has a huge selection of Digimon available to be trained including fan favourites such as Gabumon and Agumon. Although it was a little bit gutting to see that Impmon was not included in the game as he used to be a favourite of mine when I was younger :) Also they included a great bit of nostalgia by including the main character from the original Digimon World game but never refer to him as such :P so a bit of a throwback reference to people who had played the first Digimon game :)  

As it seems to be the normal with Digimon games lately there was a pointless collectable trophy, which was to obtain all 540 old cards in the game which are obtained by digging up materials which are used to improve Floatia. It would of been cool if you could use the cards found in a card game similar to that which was used in Digimon World 2003 as it would give people more incentive to look for all the cards :) 

Overall I adored this game as it felt like a huge hit of nostalgia for me whilst introducing a completely new story and a few new additions to the Digimon roster :) 

Yay, you did it :D Congratulations!

• Like 2